Who Are We?

Superman

Religious people would answer "We came from God". Scientists would answer "We are organisms that evolved". Others would say "We came from monkeys". It's a big mystery for our race. We have so many questions but we have little time in our lives. Maybe all of them are correct, I don't have a clue with where we started. It's a question that would remain unanswered for generations.

Superman

If we we're aliens of earth, there might be clues of ships and such long time ago but that's not the case right?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I ask grandpa once who am I???? he say you tarzan
I ask where I come from????? he say you fall from sky in big shinny birds belly. belly bust open you crawl out. bird burn up with fire. :eek: now go to sleep,big day tomarrow we go fishin

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Weren't we created by the Annunaki? Or God created us with the Earth in 7 days? Perhaps we're the result of evolution, that's the most down to Earth theory, right?

Do you guys think the elites know the answers to all those questions?

kcwildman

Beastmaster
I have thought long and hard on this .:eek: did ya see the smoke.:confused: I do believe we are created by GOD and all that we can see ,even all we can't see was created by HIM . but is this mudball the first earth made in 6 days ? I don't know we can't be sure what the flaming sword is that gaurds the entrance . it may well have been a war and the flaming sword is high nuke contam. that forced us out and won't let us back ever. our fathers crashed here no tech servived the crash .how could you explaine nukes to a 5 yr old who only knows a camp fire. there do seem to be more for us to learn befor we can begin to answer with etched in stone way it is huh????? and no I realy don't think the elites have a clue 7 they still fall over the stumbling block of wealth, if they knew for sure this world would be of no real value???? I don't know maybe why there trashing it now huh??????this makes my head hurt . besides 7 we here in the jungle are prettymuch the smartest bunch of nuts on this mudball they might want to listen to us:confused:

Aaron TAYLOR

I some times can not figure out the answer of the question who are we? Sometimes in the depth of my mind i feel some one is maintaining us with a great hand. We are only His creation, He is the only maintainer. I feel it watching at sun because it does not change its setting and rising position because it follow someone's rule. And we are the creation of Him.