Who Are You?

HackimerRob

Who Are You?

No matter, we'll call you whatever you want, unless Rob Hackimer gives you a nickname

She's the Hegstress. I thought Hegga, but that's just wrong. Maybe Shegs? This is a tough one. It's like on that 70's show when Hyde burns Eric by calling him Erica since he's being a sensitive little girly man, and then Kelso says "HA you couldn't get me with that" and Hyde of course calls him Michelle. Then the problem is they can't get Hyde back and he himself has to say "It's HEIDI you idiots". So Hegga (that came out natural like) what would you want to be called?

Anywayz
Welcome you girlie and The Sweed Fingerman, you as well. I think I'll call you fringe, since we're out on the edge over here anyway. My mother's bloodline is sweedish and my stepfather's brother currently lives there.

StarLord

Who Are You?

That picture!!!! Its from My dreams!!!! THIS MUST BE IMPORTANT!!!
Say, Ms Heggy, you wouldn't happen to have any identical twin sisters would you????

MonkeyBean

Who Are You?

LOL Hello everyone and thanks for the warm welcome. And to Star Lord -- I have two brothers, though I do have a cousin that some people thinks is my sister...lol. :D

Judge Bean

Who Are You?

Originally posted by StarLord@Sep 1 2004, 12:04 AM
That picture!!!! Its from My dreams!!!! THIS MUST BE IMPORTANT!!!
Say, Ms Heggy, you wouldn't happen to have any identical twin sisters would you????

How many potential twins would that be altogether?

Ralan

Who Are You?

Many Arabian Night Welcomes to our arrivalees.

Fringzy and Madam Heggess, please, try the fish.

>:D<

StarLord

Who Are You?

Paul,

If I was real lucky, there would be two other un attached identical twin sisters that looked like that picture thus making it very beautiful triplets. This is necessary so that I can enjoy looking with no problems as I have a severe case of astigmatism. Of course if they don't move in tandem I could be in for a bout of motion sickness.........I'll chance it.

Judge Bean

Who Are You?

Originally posted by StarLord@Sep 1 2004, 10:39 PM
Paul,

If I was real lucky, there would be two other un attached identical twin sisters that looked like that picture thus making it very beautiful triplets. This is necessary so that I can enjoy looking with no problems as I have a severe case of astigmatism. Of course if they don't move in tandem I could be in for a bout of motion sickness.........I'll chance it.

This explains the Princess' twin-pastry hair, a constant source of trouble in warpspeed due to the energy fields generated but rotating in opposite directions. If you have at least two of the triplets "attached" in this way, you actually have one set of "Siamese" twins and a single additional one, which, if you do the math, you could logically call another twin. In any event, the images are too bruising to the sensibilities and the subject in poor taste, and I adjudge it unworthy of our further consideration.

StarLord

Who Are You?

Easy for you to say. I can't help it if they didn't like you and liked me instead.
Touchy, touchy, touchy.
Besides, if you had asked, I would have told you the secret to stop all that motion, you simply look with just one eye, see???

Judge Bean

Who Are You?

One eye, I see only one Touchy. Both, four, but you only named three. This is too weird for my staid demeanor.