Who Are You?

lastdyingtree

Who Are You?

Hola everyone!
I'm Chris (too many of us already, I know) I'm 19 and a friend of Heggy and his lovely woman Mrs. Heggy.
My interests include the following:
Music, Movies, Games, Women, Writing and Reading. You all seem like a decent bunch of posters (many of whom are very much my senior) and I look foward to chatting with all of you.
I'm a student in community college and a musician/writer (unsuccessful).
I live in Texas, hold an interest in politics and have an extreme lack of a life so I post online often.
I also end every post with my name, so it will probably end up the punchline of a few jokes, as it does on other boards.
Nice to meet all of you again,
Chris.

PS. I'm long-winded..can you tell?

John

Who Are You?

Welcome to the community Chris. I look forward to reading your posts in the future. Thanks again for joining our forum.

Don't forget to check out our BLOG, Picture Gallery and chatroom. You can access them all at the top right hand side of the screen. Great now I sound like a stewardess. =/

lastdyingtree

Who Are You?

Originally posted by Satan@Sep 6 2004, 09:44 PM
Welcome to the community Chris. I look forward to reading your posts in the future. Thanks again for joining our forum.

Don't forget to check out our BLOG, Picture Gallery and chatroom. You can access them all at the top right hand side of the screen. Great now I sound like a stewardess. =/
"Bathrooms are in the back and fire exits are located to the left and right. Here...and here. Buckle your seatbelt and prepare for take-off"
Chris

karizma

Who Are You?

Hi Chris -

Glad to see you posting here. This community is great and there is always someone to talk to and an endless amount of things to talk about.

P.S. - Don't be so modest about your music....it's wonderful

Karizma

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Who Are You?

Heyyyyyy Chris is here! Welcome aboard. I'll be your captain this evening.... Wait, now I sound like an airline pilot.

No, I'm not drunk.

John

Who Are You?

\"Bathrooms are in the back and fire exits are located to the left and right. Here...and here. Buckle your seatbelt and prepare for take-off\"
Chris

LOL

While I am in the "Stewardess" Mode:
You can change the skin of the board. Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and look on left for a dropdown list...on the very far left. Select a skin from there that you like. If you don't find one you like from the list, look on the internet for a skin made for Invision Power Board 2.0 and send me a link via email ([email protected]) and I'll get it up for you bro.

You may notice that some people have "Elder" "Legacy" or some custom title in front of their name. The Elders are people who have 500 posts or been grandfathered in. The Legacy have either donated 15 USD or posted 1250 posts. The custom titles are simply the Legacy members. If you donate 15 USD or make 1250 posts you'll get one as well. You can donate in "My Controls" under Subscriptions. But you don't ever have to donate if you choose not to do so. Your insights are worth just as much if not more than any monetary contribution. Additionally Elders and Legacy members have access to hidden parts of the board that basic members cannot see. Just as you now have access to parts of the board not available to guests. Clergy serve as "moderators" in most of these hidden portions of the board. To become a clergy you have to be approved by Paul J Lyon.

Well that is about the scoop of it. Oh and don't be intimidated by the "Time Travel" aspect of the board. I know many members who are here just for the conversation and have never posted a "lick" about time travel. And that is perfectly ok. Some people here know a heap about time travel and are excellent sources of info. However, if you never want to post about time travel that is just as good. So kick off your shoes and make yourself at home bro.

Phoenix

Who Are You?

Originally posted by lastdyingtree@Sep 6 2004, 08:31 PM
Hola everyone!
I'm Chris (too many of us already, I know) I'm 19 and a friend of Heggy and his lovely woman Mrs. Heggy.
My interests include the following:
Music, Movies, Games, Women, Writing and Reading. You all seem like a decent bunch of posters (many of whom are very much my senior) and I look foward to chatting with all of you.
I'm a student in community college and a musician/writer (unsuccessful).
I live in Texas, hold an interest in politics and have an extreme lack of a life so I post online often.
I also end every post with my name, so it will probably end up the punchline of a few jokes, as it does on other boards.
Nice to meet all of you again,
Chris.

PS. I'm long-winded..can you tell?
Hi Chriss,

Tell Heggy thanks for inviting his friends. If you ever need any help let the staff know. :)

CaryP

Who Are You?

Howdy Chris,

Any friend of Heggy's, well...you're forgiven and we'll let by gones be by gones. (Just jacking with Heggy, the man knows I got his back.)

On a more serious note, welcome to the plantation. Good to see another Southerner around the place. You apparently come from some good company here.

Cary

MonkeyBean

Who Are You?

Hey Chris you're everywhere :) Welcome to this forum....I better start posting, you already have more posts then me...lol.

All I wanna say is....what's a Kazbah.....? :huh: