Who is going to have the Covid Jab?

Mayhem

Zenith
The conspiracy is the disinformation that some want to produce to deem doctors and nurses liars.

FarOutThere

The conspiracy is the disinformation that some want to produce to deem doctors and nurses liars.

Smart people trust other smart people without knowing all the scientific detail, because that is the only thing they can do.

Both sides are a little too extreme for me.

Martian

A year or 2 ago, there was an internet meme called "qanon", whose motto was "trust the plan".

This year, there's a mainstream media meme called "the medical community", whose motto is "trust the science".

Who wants to guess that the same people are behind both?

Trust nothing that you can't prove for yourself. Trust no one who goes along with that crap.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

The fact that it wasn't fully tested, is experimental, and was rushed out to the masses isn't a conspiracy. It's the truth.

The fact that nobody REALLY knows what's in the shot is a fact, not a conspiracy.

The fact that the survival rate is somewhere between 94-98% is a fact, which means not needing the vaccine isn't a conspiracy.
(You can fact check that and search for the big name you wish to see).

You have the right to take whatever shot you want. Nobody has the right to force anybody. Even that isn't a conspiracy.

The fact people die from the flu and the world never freaked out about it isn't a conspiracy.

The fact that ALL elderly and immune deficient individuals are vulnerable to ALL viruses is a fact, not a conspiracy.

When nobody in big cities saw busy hospitals or people rolling out of the hospitals dead or didn't even see lines (some took videos).
That's not a conspiracy. Just a fact.

The only "conspiracy theory" comes when we try to decide WHY they are treating this alleged virus differently than worse ones.

So, we put all these facts together, and because it goes against peoples' fear, that they cling to like a security blanket, we're called whackos.

Again, live how you want, people, just don't force others to share your fears and anxieties. Go ahead and get your shot. I'm not going to.
If it works, then you shouldn't have to care if I get it or not.

I have a cold right now. I am NOT getting tested for Covid because I guarantee I'll magically have it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

Falkon303

*watches everyone staring at Covid or big pharma as the new problem*

*slowly moves gaze towards disinformation and media weaponization*

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
*watches everyone staring at Covid or big pharma as the new problem*

*slowly moves gaze towards disinformation and media weaponization*

It's not a new problem. The government(s) have always been sneaky. They just don't care to hide it anymore. The government(s) is spreading the disinformation.