Who or What is User @paulyoung2 & What is his/her/its Message for Earth Humanity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulyoung2

@paulyoung2,

Keep on posting here. If you have learned to manipulate the system & profit off of it & inoculate yourself from any retributions from its players then you should be able to handle the heat from other users here!
he doesnt get just HOW big i am .. no clue.. i saied big pharma by that it should be /thread!

TimeFlipper

over 20 houses all over the united states
bunch of real estate over seas including hotels
i run big pharma largest pharmacies connects and sites related to hormones (you read right BIG PHARMA)

i am a god in your world ya fucking fool

30 million in persnal cash flow and this is without chasing money..

i have lots of time to communicate with flippers due to that..

proof? email and pm.. ya paranoid old geezer

i RUN your fucking world old fool
Dream on you delusional loser, Dream on!!...Ooooh WOW its now 30 million dollars in cash youre supposed to have, what will it be next time, 50 million dollars? :ROFLMAO:...

OMG, youre a GOD in my World are you?, you really are one sick delusional kid that lives at home with his parents!!!:ROFLMAO:..
@start at edge are you getting all this crazy crap from Paulyoung2 :LOL:..

BLIMEY you also got hotels have you, are you playing the game of Monopoly with your parents, and you believe they are REAL hotels? :ROFLMAO:..
You run big pharma companies do you related to hormones, maybe some of those hormones could do something for your Delusions of Grandeur.

You have proved without any doubt to every member on Paranormalis that you are in a very bad mental state, and need immediate psychiatric help before you descend into a full blown Mental Break Down, i genuinely feel very very sorry for you :fp:..

he doesnt get just HOW big i am .. no clue.. i saied big pharma by that it should be /thread!

If you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole, you’ll find out the hard way how round the Earth is.

All I’m worried about is running out of popcorn.

TimeFlipper

If you keep digging yourself into a deeper hole, you’ll find out the hard way how round the Earth is.

He is on the verge of a mental break down, he needs help :fp:

start at edge

Blimey, thats an excellent posting, and i really like the way you call the "superior species", an it (y):LOL:..
Thanks!
I try to please it, as being addressed to with “it” seems to comfort it a little … it is entertaining us, so this is the least I can do.

start at edge

Dream on you delusional loser, Dream on!!...Ooooh WOW its now 30 million dollars in cash youre supposed to have, what will it be next time, 50 million dollars? :ROFLMAO:...

OMG, youre a GOD in my World are you?, you really are one sick delusional kid that lives at home with his parents!!!:ROFLMAO:..

BLIMEY you also got hotels have you, are you playing the game of Monopoly with your parents, and you believe they are REAL hotels? :ROFLMAO:..
You run big pharma companies do you related to hormones, maybe some of those hormones could do something for your Delusions of Grandeur.

You have proved without any doubt to every member on Paranormalis that you are in a very bad mental state, and need immediate psychiatric help before you descend into a full blown Mental Break Down, i genuinely feel very very sorry for you :fp:..
Yes, I am getting it indeed … and now that 2021 mentioned it, I am also running out of popcorn. It’s fine, I’ll keep on enjoying even without popcorn, as I am having the greatest time.
I really wonder – How to own over 20 houses in the U.S., real estate, hotels, run big pharma largest pharmacies, etc., etc., etc. … and talk about only some tens of millions ?!?! … Here, we have a local guy who is a “big pharma” collaborator (no other activities), who is the less known among other big daddies here, almost anonymous, always having a good time among people (having a life) … and having round half billion dollars. Something just doesn’t add up here.

… in response to the “correct grammer” issue I’ll give this to you, you just pass it over (as I do not address to it directly) – it is grammar, not grammer … it is paid, not payed ... I've been on this ground before, but what else to expect from a vacuum ?

Last edited:

paulyoung2

PROVEN not proved you dumb ignorant old geezer PROVEN.. use correct grammer if you pretend to be so arrogant.. as i said 22 million in cash flow off the net.. 8 million + from on the net in the last 3 decades as i am the most famous internet persona online some here already know who i am i only had to mention big pharma and they got it you though are an idiot so yes over 30 in cash flow.. networth much more but i dont go by imaginary net worth google idotic numbers.. i go by the money i can provide in cash flow and that put me at the top of the line

regarding mental health.. i can def send your way drugs if needed since you do need them.. you really do due to your LIES AND ARROGANCE.. but most importantly a real condition of paranoid schizophenia you do suffer from .. drugs on me if needed.. i can also send your way some hormones for your fragile body so you look like a male again and not the old geezer you portray yourself as on this site..

you disgust me
dismissed !

now many know who i am : ) and if not no biggie can pm me or email and you will and then he will look even worse

Last edited:

paulyoung2

eh? i already told you you are not on a ball end of case.. there is no hole to dig you could barely dig yourselves 10 km into the ground you walk on.. you are weak and primitive and controlled FULLY by the deep state that enslaved you now 77 years and going..

your domain is round just not a ball.. quite simple to understand with all the shared/sham accounts..

he ran them all off by the way flipper ran real accounts off this site

Last edited:

paulyoung2

Yes, I am getting it indeed … and now that 2021 mentioned it, I am also running out of popcorn. It’s fine, I’ll keep on enjoying even without popcorn, as I am having the greatest time.
I really wonder – How to own over 20 houses in the U.S., real estate, hotels, run big pharma largest pharmacies, etc., etc., etc. … and talk about only some tens of millions ?!?! … Here, we have a local guy who is a “big pharma” collaborator (no other activities), who is the less known among other big daddies here, almost anonymous, always having a good time among people (having a life) … and having round half billion dollars. Something just doesn’t add up here.
26 .. some of them are actually apartment complexes so i consider them as housing it is much more than 20.. but this is nothing if anyone of you understood how your world works you would know big pharma is EVERYTHING.. and i am at the top of the chain and for a long time
now do something about it fool!

Status
Not open for further replies.