Schematic Who wants to build a chronovisor?

Lumbergooz

:D:D:D:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..I'm so glad china mainland did not yet hear this (Quantum) ..otherwise ebay would be full of them in a totally irrelevant way...as Ebay lost its quality control edge, it s already overpacked w misleading titles.

Lumbergooz

I have picked up the core for EM coil, I ordered last week. size 1"Dx7"L
The machinist, speaks UFO English was nut sure what soft iron is, he kept nodding like he understood, but the look on his face tells otherwise...:ROFLMAO:
..if anyone has tips how to check if it s soft iron, plz be generous.
take a look...

soft_iron.jpg

tuvok50

The machinist, speaks UFO English was nut sure what soft iron is, he kept nodding like he understood, but the look on his face tells otherwise...:ROFLMAO:
take a look...

soft_iron.jpg
Are you going to make an EM for an HDR?

Mayhem

Zenith
take a look...

soft_iron.jpg

Some info can be found here.

index

lamdo263

Please forgive me for not understanding, however I got a look at a report that said that the real Chronovisor, was a rough sphere shaped electro-mechanical device designed in the 1800s.It seemed to resemble a large decretive egg, but with a entry hatch and intricate gearing inside of it.
From what I got from the article about it, it had a series of magnets on flywheels in the inside and was wound up like a large watch.

When these internal fly-wheels were shifted into position by gears, these magnets would ride over each other and open a porthole in space and time. This device was tremendously intricate and only one was built.

This device was said to have gone back to the time of Jesus, to prove to the church that he did exist. This is all the information that I got on it. People traveled in it, but I don't remember anything else.

What is being said now, that symbols religiously based made this device time travel or NOW, that this was just a viewing window into other times. I don't mean to be obtuse, but I had read information that was quite to the contrary than what is being presented here.