Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

The time one I got ya on hehe, well all them I do.
Well, I suppose congratulations are in order. Now, if only we could get someone to translate your posts for us so at least I would know what exactly you've proven and how.

I think your arguments would benefit enormously from an "ordered list" structure (1, 2, 3a, 3b, 4, etc.). It would be easier to follow your reasoning, and for people to tell you where exactly they don't follow or don't agree.

Last edited:

ADVANCESSSS

Is it publicised yet that nothing had to exist before the beginning? And that it hasn't been starting and ending infinitely since something exists, so there had to be 1 beginning. Agree? Is this mainstream, if not come on and help me.

I did, read the posts to read they're clear....try this again more clearer, 1 particle is around a magnet that moves according to the center. It can not beee balls. Of course it is balls "yous" say "really" there is so and exist, but it can't be, so there is proof of big grown particles. There's just many little different dots of my head, not 1 particle, I am the 1 grown field in control staying existing.

ADVANCESSSS

There's just 1 particle that you are. You are a consciousness particle. Know so I exist cause my 5 senses.

Findings Order:
5 senses.
I exist.
I am one particle.
All other consciousnesses are identical to me.
Must finish immortality since forever existing & keep-sensing-great-senses is funner I have them listed down the extreme games, most attractive partner, palace heaven, extremely fun it keep is. Universe keeps-existing so safe. Anyhow ya you keep-sensing extremities so fun always forever is wonderful, you can even erase memory, of say playing pikmin or anything, which is a low quality short game compared to whats next later, but its quality is, good, it was so fun game.

I wanna talk now about I am 1 particle, come on, your only argument is that "ya, the brain is the 1 huge new particle".

Last edited:
I don't really believe in the big bang, or the big crunch. I see no reason to. I believe that moments arise from a space outside of time, and that this is something that didn't happen once, but is happening all the time.

ADVANCESSSS

The consciousness particle has con. moments yes, your in space, theres no time kept at all, just moves around.
------------------------------
There's just 1 particle that you are. You are a consciousness particle. Know so I exist cause my 5 senses.

Findings Order:
5 senses.
I exist.
I am one particle.
All other consciousnesses are identical to me.
Must finish immortality since forever existing & keep-sensing-great-senses is funner I have them listed down the extreme games, most attractive partner, palace heaven, extremely fun it keep is. Universe keeps-existing so safe. Anyhow ya you keep-sensing extremities so fun always forever is wonderful, you can even erase memory, of say playing pikmin or anything, which is a low quality short game compared to whats next later, but its quality is, good, it was so fun game.

I wanna talk now about I am 1 particle, come on, your only argument is that "ya, the brain is the 1 huge new particle".

brain=particles.
I am 1 thing only.
>The brain.
Is 1 supra particle.
Agree?

Last edited:

ADVANCESSSS

No the song's just called: Dissonance.

So everyone, read above like I said.
And also one thing certain is you can't back yourself up to a computer you know. You have to create a con. field particle, or a brain con. particle of right particles in right places! No info/data/#s! Don't forget theres just different types of particles. Which make a identical con. Yep we are identical 5 sensers as explained well. And making a brain/field only creates a new one! You die and no sense then bad bad! So you have to transfer yourself from your brain to a brain to still continue to store yourself/or you the field. Not build a metal ticker in your room. Build a acceptable brain and connect to your brain and transfer YOU the con. field particle.