Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

ADVANCESSSS

People people people.

The brain is just made of different types of particles-dots~

I know I exist from my 5 senses I get and am 1 thing only I am.

If I'm not 1 electron particle, them obviously I'm all of them and they all are 1 supra particle and is me, stable me, and the only one in control of my body, so ya. Brain is 1 particle, and that is me.

But there's big problems I have with that, only one of them, is that in one video of two conjoined girls is their brain is very conjoined plus thalamus line connected, their brain should be 1 particle, but there is 2 consciousness particles - they took turns talking and both were moving hands in own different ways at same time, this means a con. particle is a special separate field grown particle, and two of them are in their. Magnets are 1 grown field particle it is yes, balls don't come out and turn around + re-adjust to movement & go through walls & replenish, it a big field-particle connected at middle-to outerness radius. And I have many other astounding reasons still why I am a 1 particle-field in the brain.

Sam Slagg

I think you are confused about a great many things. You do not exist BECAUSE of your 5 senses. It is the 5 senses that allows you to interact in THIS dimension. They are inherent to the human organism. Without them, you wouldn't have the ability to experience this dimension. Consciousness is an energy, not a particle, which binds to the energy of the human organism. They are compatible energies, not particles. This is the reason the spirit energy, or consciousness does not inhabit a
random 2 x 4 at the Lemp Mansion. Energy, not, not, not, not, not particles!

You appear to be under the impression that because you speak gibberish and nonsense that you are smarter than everyone else. You are extremely confused, nothing more.

If you are correct, may I expect the blueprints of the free energy device you have no doubt developed by email or would you like my mailing address?

ADVANCESSSS

But the energy is still many particles coming off of the known particles, that's, many particles, so if I'm 1, then they all are still once again, rrr 1 particle or else there is a huge particle that I am. So same case.

I am not a dimension!! Plus there is only this space here, and it is totally spearate annnyhow!!!!!!!!! ONLY PARTICLES EXIST!!!, AND THERE IS DIFFERENT TYPES. YOU CAN ONLY IDENTIFY THEM AS ME.

So only particles exist in space, so I am either 1 particle such as a electron, nope, or when many are together they rrr 1 particle and I am it.
PICK.^
And don't forget again, only types of dot particles exist in this space, you can only identify them as me.
IDENTIFY NOW.**********************

And wrong I get 5 senses that are real and see the whole vision, and know I am indeed 1 thing to identify, being 1 particle or a bunch of them are 1 particle and is me.

Last edited:

Sam Slagg

No. No. No. No. No. And of course, no. Maybe you are one particle, I don't know. But the rest of us are not.You are attempting to argue one assumption on top of another. It's a lot like smacking your particle against brick particles.

I didn't say you were a dimension.
You claim that energy is nothing more than unknown or heretofore unidentified particles "coming off" known particles. Please substantiate this.

Now you claim, "there is only this space here and it is totally separate." Would you mind proving this?

Let's see...you then state that, "only particles exist." Again, would you substantiate that claim?

You then say that you are either one particle, such as an electron, or you are many particles in a field that is actually just one particle. You then ask me to pick one so, with that, I make my choice.

I agree. You are indeed one particle, known here in the United States as a peon.:D

ADVANCESSSS

Because we are in space, and even if there is overlayers-they are called, space and overlayer space is not me to identify, they are not particles existing, there is many of us separate in space, and so I + you cannot be space nor the overlayer spaces or else there would only be one consciousness, so no, I am a particle in space, and you and everyone else are more separate anotha particle somewhere too. And overlayer spaces wouldn't be on top of eachother, they are right where eachother is ex. huge yellow skewalderiousz might be standing right where I am but the 2 spaces are separate with particles in them, and the spaces overlayers, but as I have writen down in my notes, unlikely, and ultra unlikely time for listed reasons.

I said three options.
1. I am a electron, nope I'd die quick & many others would be in control of body.
2. All the particles of the brain are 1 particle and I am it. - I have tones of disproves.
3. I am a grown huge particle not made of any likely electrons or photons grow and overlap/around all particles like a field.
>>>>>>>I AM WAITING, IDENTIFY THE PARTICLE OR BUNCH OF PARTICLES THAT IS THE PARTICLE I AM. NOTHING NEW EXISTS THAN A PROTON IF THEY ALL ARNT 1 PARTICLE WHEN TOGETHER, SO IT MUST WORK LIKE SO WHEN THEY ARE TOGETHER.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As you can read in my twitter tweet's link if you take the time to do so is all correct answers of everything, anything you'vs said is in there. All knowledge is in it, you must read go now and read it, it's god queen perfect, all answers backed up you cannot disprove na nananana lol.

OBJECTIVES TEACH & DO.
"I" get 5 senses only and they prove "I" exist.
I am 1 particle to identify.
We are identical separate sensing existing consciousnesses.
I have why you want to live forever.
create a con. per instructions.
Create turn on cords holds for transfer immortality way.
Work together with no more babies being born to create mothership heavenship sphere spaceship per instructions and it grows and leave earth. Plus can fly off earth in transfered to body solar powered at any time and grow and build heaven.
Complete.

Last edited:

TuesdayMcBob

What is your position on the assumption that our body is made up of exactly 33 different kinds of lays potato chips.
There are overlayers, however you're spelling it wrong.
You see, it's "Over Lays".

We exist over lays potato chips, yet at the same time we exist within lays, and are lays.

You can't exist without lays nor without your life essence that is also called french onion dip(As mine is). Or spinach artichoke dip if you were created over a different lay.

Also...

Thin theory also states that the thinness of things must also contain thickness.
Which, as we all can tell... Make your arguments invalid

Last edited: