Why aliens would come down instantly & save all!

ADVANCESSSS

5 for the spectrum, basically 5.

Because I see the whole picture vision image of my keyboard right now if if I go and see my kitchen table, if you slow down a lot from everything and stop and try, your'll see, your see! Only you can, you can't trust someone online, you must and can test yourself, so you see vision, it's real, and the other 4 are real too, so I know "I" exist, and can identify me as 1 particle.

I am either a electron.
Or I am both the atoms put together as a brain, the brain is the 1 particle, the two atoms bonded in my hands you see, are 1 particle to identify, and I'm trying to tell you that two girls brain are conjoined and it's not 1 particle there is 2 con. particles you can 100% see in pieces of the video and so this means + other proves that there is 2 grown field particles in the brain of them and are separate, and so I am 1 grown particle in my brain-a field.

Hurry up and get it already.

What don't you get, only particle types exist in blank space, you can only identify 1 particle as me, the only way to go more advanced & stable-ly bigger than a electron is to say a trillion together is 1 particle and that I am the brain particle. But disproved since two con.s exist in the twinn's brain and soo there is 2 con. field particles.

I know you'd like to think you are computer neuro signals........but for me to be more than 1 electron.....means all-together-particles-are-really-1-new-particle......you must say the brain is 1 particle and is me.

Last edited:

darwi

Isn't this supposed to be about why would aliens come to save us? Well, I was an alien at one time and now I'm here.

ADVANCESSSS

ReRead posts 128 & 134 about overlayers right exactly here overlayering + rest of answers.

Because all 5 sensing consciousnesses are identical, and my god they would know the protocol and come and throw down the tentacles in the sea and streets and save all fast.

Only types of particles exist in space, which are dots and can't zoom in further, there's no olympic games and look alike obama going on in each atom of my sink, and no chip layers thiness thickness wth there is only particles! Dots! You never disproved anything yet, I got the only answers exactly.
The brain & signals ect are particles.
What I am, is a particle, I know I exist from the 5 senses - I get, I am 1 particle.
The particle I am is either say a electron, nope, or the brain of particles together is 1 particle and is me, it must be like that, so that there is something higher than a electron.
But Tatiana & Krista brain is ultra conjoined and should be 1 particle, but in the video it's evident there's 2 separate consciousness particles.
So that means each of them is a single big grown particle-a field.

ADVANCESSSS

nope a field is 1 big particle or else I'm a spirit then...

I have proves for why a field is 1 particle.

They have to be dots or bigger balls and dots can't come out of magnets and return around + re adjust to movement + replenish + go through walls.

Hey this is what I am so we know this already. I'm a big 1 stable particle only.

darwi

Actually, I believe you are a spirit. But you're not perceiving it that way because your stuck at a point, not looking down the time stream.