Debate Why can't I point out pseudoscience?

I've always been of the opinion that there could be something to the paranormal world.
But constantly repeating untruths as if they were facts is not the way to find out.

I think that, when a claim can be shown to be untrue, it should be shown to be untrue so that people that are actually interested in the subject won't waste their time on BS blind alleys.

My own interests lie in the ancient past, not table-knocking mediums, time travel or UFOs. I think you have to pick a specialty among the kinds of claims made, or you'll spend the rest of your life looking into everything said.

I know enough Physics and Mathematics to know that many of these "scientific" claims cannot work the way they are described. Doesn't mean some of them don't work, it means that they are impossible as stated. This is the reason for asking for things like schematics, video, or other evidence of the things working. In that particular area, I don't ask for those things though, because I'm not gonna spend my time looking at them. Any decent bullshit artist can create a schematic that would take me a week to debunk, and videos are constantly faked.

On the other hand, a claim such as "Alexander the Great witnessed a UFO" can be easily checked.
If he did, there's no record of it.

I don't have that much life left. I'm not gonna waste it trying to build a caduceus coil.

Harte

I don't have that much life left. I'm not gonna waste it trying to build a caduceus coil.

In total agreement with you here dude...I am in the same boat....Of course we spent a lot of time debunking all that crap on the other forum didn't we?

TimeFlipper

Imagine projecting about your insecurities that maybe this is pseudo science and you're only pretending to know schematics or anything relating to quantum physics and electro-magnetism but at the same time fear showing your fake "delta time antenna" you got from being mentored by a worse version of Terry A. Davis for 15 years. Maybe trying his best finding a way to reply to factual observations about his mysticism, he gets insecure from years of educational and mental neglect that he only finds his ideas accepted in a bubble where batshit pseudo-science is accepted and respected. I would suggest reevaluating your sad life and ideas.

edit: im unbanned now and look up circular reasoning for manipulation of logic smh
[/QUOTE]

The only schematic you showed to me, was the one regarding the guys owns interpretation of a DTA that was supposed to be on board the ship in the Philadelphia Experiment, and I said it was just his imagination...You never commented on anything about that schematic, simply because you dont know anything about it!!...The following literature on that same page was in regard to the Montauk Project, which was short but accurate, to which I recommended you read the full account of it in the Montauk Project book, but sadly you wont, because its beyond your level of understanding...

As for quantum physics, you merely copied a few things off the internet about superposition...You have never mentioned anything about electro-magnetism, so tell me what you want to discuss about it, anything you like...As for me being afraid to show my" fake DTA", take a look at my profile picture that clearly shows my indoor DTA, its been on here for at least 6 months (A visIt to specsavers might help you?)...I look forward to you explaining exactly why you think its fake..

You always try to avoid answering questions put to you, so I will remind you about the Air-Generator, and I want you to specifically tell me about each part of it that you claim is fake, and why you think the fake parts cannot produce electricity from the atmosphere...I really look forward to seeing your "circular reasoning for manipulation of logic", in answer to my questions..

Harte

As far as I can tell at first glance, it seems legit to me.
I don't think any unnatural claims have been made about it. For example, it's not claimed to be any over unity device.

Harte

TimeFlipper

As far as I can tell at first glance, it seems legit to me.
I don't think any unnatural claims have been made about it. For example, it's not claimed to be any over unity device.

Harte

The make up of the Air-Gen is very sophisticated...Lets see how our member in question responds to my questions ;) :D..

TimeFlipper

I never saw the original conversation.
I don't get around much here ya know.

Harte

Yes Hartey, iam aware that you have reached an age where the effort to control your hand on the computers mouse for navigation purposes, has become severely diminished ;) :D..