Debate Why can't I point out pseudoscience?

Harte

Yes Hartey, iam aware that you have reached an age where the effort to control your hand on the computers mouse for navigation purposes, has become severely diminished ;):D..
I can't believe you'd make fun of me, a person that has to blow in a straw to move a mouse.
I'm not disabled - I just like a challenge

Harte

Every time I call someone out like you manipulation of logic using things like circular reasoning, My reply praised and doesn't get deleted. There has to be a line to how outrageous shit can get and whether or not you can call call it outrageous shit.

Alien Origins

I think there's a sliding outrageous shit scale.
It's logarithmic though - like the Richter scale.
Each full level is ten times more outrageous shit than the previous one.

Harte
Yeah like a pseudo-richter scale..Some of the shit you read about this stuff would level an entire Washington DC city block! And those are some big ass blocks!

Harte

Yeah like a pseudo-richter scale..Some of the shit you read about this stuff would level an entire Washington DC city block! And those are some big ass blocks!
A squad of North American giants could do it - if you pick the right myth about them.

Harte

iamonarch

Manners are indeed important. Not referring to other people's ideas or opinions as shit would be a good start.

If you weren't civil, or were lacking respect towards other fellow members, then yes, your posts might have been deleted.

Thanks.

--...I like this guy X D