Why did Titor say 'go north'?

Judge Bean

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 16 2004, 04:16 PM
Paul,

However do you get it to snow over there, let alone in the bread basket of California? :D

Snowed last time here on Dec. 21, 1998, about an inch, melted in 45 minutes.

StarLord

That's not bad when you consider that promisses from the Govt. last only 42 some minutes.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 16 2004, 09:26 PM
That's not bad when you consider that promisses from the Govt. last only 42 some minutes.

Well, that's about how long it takes me to go around the corner to the church and vote on election day, coincidentally. How about you?

StarLord

Funny you should mention that Brother,

It has been arranged for Frank Zappa to come back for 4 years to put things straight. His price was to see Bush in Hell first but when Hell heard about this, they took a vote and unamiously voted : "that there was no way in here that we would take Bush, you send his sorry ass some where else" So after further dickering, trading and persuasion, Bush will appear exactly 5 minutes before the big bang right at the center of everything, this in turn will place him bent over right behind a black hole,......The, ah, logistics are a little fuzzy after this, but I have been assured...Let's see here.......(rustle of contract noises)... that it will last for ever, it's really, really, painfull, there is no chance of blacking out or self hypnotism, absolutely no out of body experiences, no chance of explosions ever.

Lets see...(more rustling of contract) The terms are: Tours will be given and charged for, a sign "Willy da Pimp" must hang above the just ends, Ahem, Exhibit and one half of the proceeds must go towards freedom of musical expression in perpituity.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 17 2004, 10:28 PM
Funny you should mention that Brother,

It has been arranged for Frank Zappa to come back for 4 years to put things straight. His price was to see Bush in Hell first but when Hell heard about this, they took a vote and unamiously voted : \"that there was no way in here that we would take Bush, you send his sorry ass some where else\" So after further dickering, trading and persuasion, Bush will appear exactly 5 minutes before the big bang right at the center of everything, this in turn will place him bent over right behind a black hole,......The, ah, logistics are a little fuzzy after this, but I have been assured...Let's see here.......(rustle of contract noises)... that it will last for ever, it's really, really, painfull, there is no chance of blacking out or self hypnotism, absolutely no out of body experiences, no chance of explosions ever.

Lets see...(more rustling of contract) The terms are: Tours will be given and charged for, a sign \"Willy da Pimp\" must hang above the just ends, Ahem, Exhibit and one half of the proceeds must go towards freedom of musical expression in perpituity.

The massive dead weight in and about the head of the W is so great and occasions so much gravity that not even the slightest glimmer of light may escape.

prinze

I had this dream on July 22, 2002 in which the U.S. Government was evacuating the entire country because of impending terrorist attacks involving nuclear weapons. In my dream everyone was recording video diaries of American Cities as they left the country to go to Canada. The video record was for future generations to see what U.S. cities looked like before these catastrophic terrorist attacks wiped everything out. The Canadian government was taking in the American refugees fleeing the destruction. While I was having this dream the song 'North To Alaska' was playing in my head. I just listened to that song on the Internet and was shocked to hear the names Bill, George and Sam in it. I think that song could be a clue.

UPDATE: I was looking for information on the singer of 'North To Alaska' on the Internet and I found out that he died on November 5, 1960. The memorial service for Johnny Horton was on November 8, 1960. President Kennedy was elected on November 8, 1960 and was the only President to preside over a near nuclear war. I think this particular song was playing as a clue to the possible prophetic nature of the dream.

Judge Bean

I thought the elections were held on the first Tuesday of November, which should have been Nov. 1 by your reckoning.

If it should turn out that I am correct, then that means that Horton's pertinent song in this respect would be The Battle of New Orleans. In that case, the nuclear war will not occur until the date of that battle, March 6, 1836. Wait a minute... 1836; 2036.. Oh my God...

Oh, hold it: that was the Alamo, March 6, 1836. But the BNO was in 1815, wasn't it? And 1+8+1+5 is 15, the year (2015) of Titor's nuclear war and when Britney Spears will be 36 years old! Need I say more? I think not.

HackimerRob

Paul wrote "Wait a minute... 1836; 2036.. Oh my God... "
My brother, you almost made me spit my mouthful of dinner out.

prinze

Originally posted by Paul J. Lyon@Aug 20 2004, 06:27 PM
I thought the elections were held on the first Tuesday of November, which should have been Nov. 1 by your reckoning.

The Presidential election is the Tuesday after the first Monday in November.

Judge Bean

Oh, I get it; Tuesday after the first Monday. Thank you, Prinze. Now I shall have to reconfigure the obvious numerical clues to the nuclear winter, as well as the silent spring (starts 3/21/15, or 3+21+15, 36... 36! Need I say more?). Some set the onset of the Rapture at the 3rd full moon past the Paschal Defenestration, I know, but my reading of the Book of Carrier (Willis H. Carrier, The Father of Air Conditioning) makes me stop and think that there is no actual coincidence here.

Rob, I hope that you were not eating the duck when you had that happen to you.