Why did Titor say 'go north'?

Judge Bean

Originally posted by CaryP+Aug 11 2004, 01:19 AM--><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Paul J. Lyon@Aug 10 2004, 05:49 PM
Titor may have said to go north, but, as for me, when the time comes, I'm heading south, to join up with the Prejean Constitutional Volunteers-- better armed, better whisky, better company than Canadians, even though I guess that's where they originally came from.

Col. Paul,

You are hereby commissioned to the rank of full Colenel in the Prejean Constitutional Volunteers. Your demonstration of Constitutional Law and forthright endeavors toward the reclamation of this country's once proud ways are highly commendable. You sir, are a gentlemen and an officer in the ensuing battle of the return of this once great country to its proper moorings. You are honored and welcome to our humble and yet, generous encampment of well armed, heavily whiskey-ied and otherwise well supplied encampment.

My kindest regards and most humble appreciation,

Cary A. Prejean
Keeper of the Faith
Founder of the Movement
and Knucklehead of South Louisiana
[snapback]6485[/snapback]​
[/b][/quote]

I didn't see this until today, and had already commissioned you for the militia; so we are cross-commissioned.

I have the following equipment to report as of this day:

One civil war sword w/ scabbard & fittings;

One bottle Jack Daniel, some gone;

One pair boots, worn, Tony Lama Irregulars, size 12, purch'd El Paso 1993;

Map of Yosemite, showing the only routes in & out;

Such other equipage & materiel will be inventoried as needed,

Yr Disobdt Disresptful savant,

Col. PJLyon, J.D.

P.S. "Go North?"-- like hell!

starwolf

im with you there paul, i will send my children north, but i plan on remaining to insure the objective is completed.'

battle rattle check:
1 military issue m-4, 500 rounds...hey how did that get pieced and sent to my sister in utah?
1 sks paratrooper, model hellfire equiped 4000 rounds
1 crazy look in eyes
1 cigar
1 copy of constitution

sosuemetoo

I've looked at these check lists with some amusement. Typical males ;)

Notice that besides the Jack Daniels, they have not added food to the check list?!

Guess their figuring the women on this board will join in add that much needed supply ;)

Judge Bean

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Aug 13 2004, 12:43 PM
I've looked at these check lists with some amusement. Typical males ;)

Notice that besides the Jack Daniels, they have not added food to the check list?!

Guess their figuring the women on this board will join in add that much needed supply ;)

Forgot to add this to the list:

One woman

StarLord

Soooo True Paul.

One woman, must be able to:

Bait hooks, fish silently, Hunt silently with bow and gun, Skin, Smoke fish, fowl, meat. Tell good jokes, Tolerate bad jokes.Walk silently
Suture small & tidy, Throw knife and ax well, Tolerate bugs, snakes, spiders.
Love the outdoors. Run very fast holding about 20 lbs & carrying 35 lb pack. Throw 4lbs 40' accurately. Be very, very positive no matter what hits the fan.

There you go Sosuemeto, just for you, equal oppurtunity. :D

Lonewolf

Starlord - that was the most hillarious personal ad I have ever read. No sexist overtones of any kind though, and you are commended for that.

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by StarLord@Aug 13 2004, 11:13 AM
Soooo True Paul.

One woman, must be able to:

Bait hooks, fish silently, Hunt silently with bow and gun, Skin, Smoke fish, fowl, meat. Tell good jokes, Tolerate bad jokes.Walk silently
Suture small & tidy, Throw knife and ax well, Tolerate bugs, snakes, spiders.
Love the outdoors. Run very fast holding about 20 lbs & carrying 35 lb pack. Throw 4lbs 40' accurately. Be very, very positive no matter what hits the fan.

There you go Sosuemeto, just for you, equal oppurtunity. :D

I know it will break you men's hearts, but I cannot apply. I was able to do all but tolerate snakes. I'm terrified of them.

As for running fast holding 20lbs and carrying around a 35lb backpack, most mom's here could do that. Ever walk around 8 months pregnant with a 3 year old in a backpack carryon?

Didn't think so ;)

:love: "Mom"