Why did Titor say 'go north'?

StarLord

Why yes, funny you should mention that Sosuemetoo, in the course of Reincarnation it is standard practice for Soul to experience about a few half million incarnations as both male and female before it gets things right and does not have to come back here. So again, that answer would be yes, I have. Many, many times.

Judge Bean

Originally posted by sosuemetoo@Aug 13 2004, 09:31 PM

Ever walk around 8 months pregnant with a 3 year old in a backpack carryon?

First of all, how does one become with child for 8 months and get the child to be 3 years old? Secondly, how does the child gestate into a 3-year-old in 8 months in a "backpack carryon?" Where's the umbilical go? You women are miracleworkers.

Snow

I only had one baby, but I did lug her around in a back pack while carryin three paper sacks of groceries in my arms.

I suspect sosuemetoo was carrying her three year old son on her back while she was pregnant with her daughter?

Not so hard to imagine if you are woman :flirt:

You in bad mood today Paul?

>:D<

starwolf

well food can be found anywhere. you just have to buck up and eat it. sorry mom...snakes are good eatin... but it may be wise to store dry goods. they can store for years. dried beef, beans. hey what about ramen noodles...lol

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by Snow Fire Watches@Aug 14 2004, 06:38 PM
I suspect sosuemetoo was carrying her three year old son on her back while she was pregnant with her daughter?

Snow figured it out. I won't even get into how I had twins in a stroller at the same time. I was running a daycare ;)

sosuemetoo

Originally posted by starwolf@Aug 14 2004, 07:34 PM
you just have to buck up and eat it. sorry mom...snakes are good eatin... but it may be wise to store dry goods. they can store for years. dried beef, beans. hey what about ramen noodles...lol

Hey, I didn't say I wouldn't eat them...as long as you killed them. I'm just terrified because I walked up on a rattlesnake in Kansas when I was around 12 years old. Give me a break :love:

Dried beef, beans, ramen noodles, anything canned is a good selection. Just make sure you have a non-electric canopener. Sounds crazy, but we lost electricity for a few days this last winter, and I'm embarassed to say that we did not have one! We do now!

"Mom"

Cornelia

Hey girls!

Paul wrote:
Woman good, make food. Carry food. Clean up after eat. But don't eat any of it.

Don't be fooled by this man. He loves to act like a caveman, but he is the kind of man to open your car door and bringing champagne and roses. What a gentleman! Too bad I'm so far!
:lol:

Judge Bean

Originally posted by Cornelia@Aug 15 2004, 01:49 PM
Hey girls!

Paul wrote:
Woman good, make food. Carry food. Clean up after eat. But don't eat any of it.

Don't be fooled by this man. He loves to act like a caveman, but he is the kind of man to open your car door and bringing champagne and roses. What a gentleman! Too bad I'm so far!
:lol:

How on earth did you find out about the car door thing?

StarLord

Paul,

However do you get it to snow over there, let alone in the bread basket of California? :D