Why time travellers aren't talking here

walt willis

hey @walt willis I was wondering why you use that name and not the real one used in your interview videos?
just curious
When I get a call from Mel Fabregas for me to share my story on his show I did not wish to give my true name, but he said it would be best to do so as a way to better protect me from harm. I waited until everyone died to protect them from harm before sharing what they told me about our secret government working with non humans. Now I can show you his face as well of the brother-in-law of Phil Corso.9E8B1891-11FD-4B66-A3A4-7AE597EEDCF2.JPG

NaturalPhilosopher

When I get a call from Mel Fabregas for me to share my story on his show I did not wish to give my true name, but he said it would be best to do so as a way to better protect me from harm. I waited until everyone died to protect them from harm before sharing what they told me about our secret government working with non humans. Now I can show you his face as well of the brother-in-law of Phil Corso.View attachment 11985
makes perfect sense.
I am extremely impressed with your level of knowledge.
I watched your interviews. It's the same conclusions I came to as well over the years.
ufos are definitely consciousness and time travel based...could say they're the exact same thing.

thankyou for all the effort of you and your dad all these years.
(usually an unpleasant process)

:):coffee:

Last edited:

jiangnanah

Maybe the time traveler went to the past and couldn't come back. Humans on Earth have not yet invented the time machine with technology. So I want to contact aliens. I discovered Nikola Tesla's soul radio.

NaturalPhilosopher

most time travelers don't like people from this time period.
even ones that are born in the present.

there's a lot of mind control, lot of entity influence on people that make them unstable
even aliens put a warning about humans from earth.
Say they're unpredictable, so to use caution when interacting.

mullac998

They don't talk here because there aren't any time travelers.
They don't talk anywhere.

Harte
Why are you such a miserable bastard excuse my language if what your saying is true then what are you doing to fix that implying that time travel is not real and if you don't believe in time travel then why are you even on this forum

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Why are you such a miserable bastard excuse my language if what your saying is true then what are you doing to fix that implying that time travel is not real and if you don't believe in time travel then why are you even this forum

Harte has the only working time machine amongst the lot of us. Apparently he wants to keep it that way.