Why time travellers aren't talking here

NaturalPhilosopher

I've been a member here for over 15 years. I can even remember when the forum wasn't filled with moonbats like you guys.
Only one of you in the above is not on my ignore list.

You want time travel? I know a lot about most of the math and science of it, what is says about it, and why it says it,
But no one here feels the need to actually talk time travel, oh no. Don't even care to try and learn about it.
You guys have to waste electronic storage on bogus and ignorant claims about circuits, frequencies, time crystals, "proof" in the form of youtube videos, transparently fake claims about Tesla and, yes, "time travelers" stating absolute hogwash in the most ignorant way possible.

There is no one else here to call you out. Makes you uncomfortable? Then provide the legitimate evidence that convinced you of your claim, be ready to explain it without violating what we (not necessarily you) know to be factually true, and be prepared to read any rebuttal without having to suck your thumb.
Or crawl home to mommy with your tail between your legs.
It's not like you don't have the choice.

Having a discussion is one thing. Posting barking mad claims and whining when someone shoots your fish in a barrel is another.

Harte
kitteh tongue.png

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Come off it NP you hypocrite, you have proved your own constant "disrespect" and intolerance to some of our members by name calling them "retards" on many occasions...I believe you have been given several weekly "holiday times" away from Paranormalis for your own complete lack of respect towards some of our members..

IMHO, you are being very disingenuous when saying "people with real experiences have repeatedly stayed away from sharing their time-travel eperiences because of the Nazi behaviour of Harte and myself"...Are you aware the real Nazis used to call all Jewish people "retards" plus other nasty demeaning words?..

This is my only posting on this matter...End Of :censored:..
@NaturalPhilosopher

TF's right, you know. Your disrespect, here, is way worse than Harte telling someone time travel doesn't exist.

I know it's not cool when someone bursts your bubble, telling you X or Y story/device/thing is bogus, I've been there. But that's still not nearly as bad as being called retarded.

If you keep behaving the way you do in this discussion, we'll have to give you another holiday vacation from the site.

Harte

I know it's not cool when someone bursts your bubble, telling you X or Y story/device/thing is bogus, I've been there. But that's still not nearly as bad as being called retarded.
It might be uncool, but it's good for you - at least when it's true. The way I see it, I'm doing a favor.

Additionally, when my son entered public school, we were given a choice - classify him as "retarded" or "developmentally disabled." We (of course) chose the latter.
I think it may be understandable that not only do I have NO RESPECT AT ALL for people slinging that term around, I also find it HIGHLY offensive, disgusting, immature and immoral. Such people are no better than vermin and ought to be taken out and shot - in the front of the head so they can see it coming.
Not to mention it's like taking a sharpie and writing "I'm a God Damn Idiot" on your own forehead.

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

@NaturalPhilosopher

TF's right, you know. Your disrespect, here, is way worse than Harte telling someone time travel doesn't exist.

If you keep behaving the way you do in this discussion, we'll have to give you another holiday vacation from the site.
they gaslight repeatedly. I don't have to put up with it.
they violate the forum's terms and conditions...
1)open mind
2)respectful(no belittling, gaslighting)

do what thou wilt.