Why time travellers aren't talking here

jiangnanah

Why are you such a miserable bastard excuse my language if what your saying is true then what are you doing to fix that implying that time travel is not real and if you don't believe in time travel then why are you even on this forum
Yes. If you can't find a time traveler, then all kinds of time machines are a waste of money.

Harte

Why are you such a miserable bastard excuse my language if what your saying is true then what are you doing to fix that implying that time travel is not real and if you don't believe in time travel then why are you even on this forum
This is not a time travel forum dude.
Get over your self.

Harte

NaturalPhilosopher

yeah harte should've been banned years ago..
he violates the rules and conditions of the forum
1) of being open minded
2) respectful of others
3) accepting of new ideas, etc.

infact people with real experiences stay away from the forum and have told me so repeatedly...they don't want to share with such intolerant nazi like behavior from harte & timeflipper.

num7 thinks the forum is a failure so he doesn't care about moderating it.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
1) of being open minded
2) respectful of others

infact people with real experiences stay away from the forum and have told me so repeatedly...they don't want to share with such intolerant nazi like behavior from harte & timeflipper.

Actually Harte used to get worse than being banned. Num7 created split-off separate threads for when Harte misbehaved. So anyone that wanted to continue a discussion with Harte in the split-off thread could. Of course no one did. It's like being put in solitary confinement.

HdrUserFor Manifesting

Actually Harte used to get worse than being banned. Num7 created split-off separate threads for when Harte misbehaved. So anyone that wanted to continue a discussion with Harte in the split-off thread could. Of course no one did. It's like being put in solitary confinement.
its funny he has the time to do this, he can do literally anything else but choose to be a troll on this time travel website. so funny

Harte

its funny he has the time to do this, he can do literally anything else but choose to be a troll on this time travel website. so funny
I've been a member here for over 15 years. I can even remember when the forum wasn't filled with moonbats like you guys.
Only one of you in the above is not on my ignore list.

You want time travel? I know a lot about most of the math and science of it, what is says about it, and why it says it,
But no one here feels the need to actually talk time travel, oh no. Don't even care to try and learn about it.
You guys have to waste electronic storage on bogus and ignorant claims about circuits, frequencies, time crystals, "proof" in the form of youtube videos, transparently fake claims about Tesla and, yes, "time travelers" stating absolute hogwash in the most ignorant way possible.

There is no one else here to call you out. Makes you uncomfortable? Then provide the legitimate evidence that convinced you of your claim, be ready to explain it without violating what we (not necessarily you) know to be factually true, and be prepared to read any rebuttal without having to suck your thumb.
Or crawl home to mommy with your tail between your legs.
It's not like you don't have the choice.

Having a discussion is one thing. Posting barking mad claims and whining when someone shoots your fish in a barrel is another.

Harte

TimeFlipper

1) of being open minded
2) respectful of others

Come off it NP you hypocrite, you have proved your own constant "disrespect" and intolerance to some of our members by name calling them "retards" on many occasions...I believe you have been given several weekly "holiday times" away from Paranormalis for your own complete lack of respect towards some of our members..

IMHO, you are being very disingenuous when saying "people with real experiences have repeatedly stayed away from sharing their time-travel eperiences because of the Nazi behaviour of Harte and myself"...Are you aware the real Nazis used to call all Jewish people "retards" plus other nasty demeaning words?..

This is my only posting on this matter...End Of :censored:..