Why time travellers aren't talking here

lamdo263

For difference control, I was told that the young boys had electrical stimulus applied to them to raise their kundalini. I may have read that they were beaten, but don't remember that.

Why they were chosen had to do with their ability to raise this pan orgasmic-orgone state. They somehow were able to channel this into the linear acceptor they had at Camp Hero.

On the mission itself, they started sending Montauk boys pal mal into the future like a scatter-gun effect. They had instructions to return and tell of what they had seen. Many of them just did not return and remained felons in time travel. Technically if the place you come from is too rotten with respects to other other end receiving a time travel subject, then one does not have to return. This is why some were probably lost to time travel stop off points?

I think that this was Project Phoenix eventually, to where Irwin Allen's Time Tunnel series was fashioned as a disbelieving counterweight to using the same principle for deniable culpability purposes.

I got a flash of being next to a dragon, about fifteen foot in height. He looked like the flying dragons you see in story books. This man with something like a leather club raises to hit me as I was talking to this dragon and the dragon bit the arm holding the leather kert, right off. He didn't eat the arm, it just laid on the ground twitching. The dragon knew me and just wasn't going to have that stuff.

I was interested in how the Montauk Experiment ties into the far future, because of the said occurrences of attempted genetic manipulation via the vaccines. Later on, with reference to humans that still stayed here, is they turned cannibal. This was given on the best of Art Bell, a fellow goes to a Halloween party and is frozen in place by a high tech cannibals' person from the future.

I'm wondering if our actions, now, does something to our future genetic heritage, to where human raise humans to Eat?

IAmThoth

ALLEGEDLY there was many Montauk boys abducted whose ages ranged from 6years old upto 22 years old and were programmed by a group of satanists at Montauk to act as "sleeper agents" for the secret governments future operations....More on that later...

The "programming" of the Montauk boys consisted of brutal methods such as the placing of high voltage electonic stuff on specific parts of the boys bodies...The boys would then be beaten to within inches of their lives until they were mentally broken...

Most of the boys were of the Arryan race, blue eyes and blonde hair, although a few did have darker hair and skin...the Arryan reason they were chosen was for some psychic genetic factor, and the survivors of the programming were teleported to Mars in 6037 AD to see if they could survive time-travelling..

At a given time in the future the Montauk Boys who were the "sleeper agents", were suddenly "awoken", by a telephone call or someone saying a specific word to them in the street, which started off the real purpose of their programming..

Some of the Montauk boys became assassins for the secret government, and others became known as the "disrupters", who also worked for the secret government and its satanists, and their job was to organise and use subversion techniques on anyone or group that the secret government thought would bring trouble to them...There were also long term sleepers who were programmed to become slave workers..

For difference control, I was told that the young boys had electrical stimulus applied to them to raise their kundalini. I may have read that they were beaten, but don't remember that.

Why they were chosen had to do with their ability to raise this pan orgasmic-orgone state. They somehow were able to channel this into the linear acceptor they had at Camp Hero.

On the mission itself, they started sending Montauk boys pal mal into the future like a scatter-gun effect. They had instructions to return and tell of what they had seen. Many of them just did not return and remained felons in time travel. Technically if the place you come from is too rotten with respects to other other end receiving a time travel subject, then one does not have to return. This is why some were probably lost to time travel stop off points?

I think that this was Project Phoenix eventually, to where Irwin Allen's Time Tunnel series was fashioned as a disbelieving counterweight to using the same principle for deniable culpability purposes.

I got a flash of being next to a dragon, about fifteen foot in height. He looked like the flying dragons you see in story books. This man with something like a leather club raises to hit me as I was talking to this dragon and the dragon bit the arm holding the leather kert, right off. He didn't eat the arm, it just laid on the ground twitching. The dragon knew me and just wasn't going to have that stuff.

I was interested in how the Montauk Experiment ties into the far future, because of the said occurrences of attempted genetic manipulation via the vaccines. Later on, with reference to humans that still stayed here, is they turned cannibal. This was given on the best of Art Bell, a fellow goes to a Halloween party and is frozen in place by a high tech cannibals' person from the future.

I'm wondering if our actions, now, does something to our future genetic heritage, to where human raise humans to Eat?
High tech doesn't need humanity.
Therefore, it's irrelevant for high tech to obtain protein.
Nor does it need a basis of artificial biological aspects.

It creates its own atmospheric pressure, its own substance as well as fuel that doesn't technically exist here; although we have helium-3 and so forth.

High tech is actually a back up for humanities downfall, once we decide were done, we result to artificial intelligence to recreate, in that same instance, it's up to the program whether or not something is suitable.

There's no difference in earth, or humans.
We're all biological machine.

Whether we choose to become violent and reproduce on other field or teraform is solely up to science and manipulation.

lamdo263

High tech doesn't need humanity.
Therefore, it's irrelevant for high tech to obtain protein.
Nor does it need a basis of artificial biological aspects.

It creates its own atmospheric pressure, its own substance as well as fuel that doesn't technically exist here; although we have helium-3 and so forth.

High tech is actually a back up for humanities downfall, once we decide were done, we result to artificial intelligence to recreate, in that same instance, it's up to the program whether or not something is suitable.

There's no difference in earth, or humans.
We're all biological machine.

Whether we choose to become violent and reproduce on other field or teraform is solely up to science and manipulation.
Do not agree with you. This is like falling down a steep hill with a bunch of junk attached with strings to a person.

Friaza

I'm not sure about what you guys are talking about. But have fun, I'll keep thinking about how to save myself from the worlds most dangerous people. Time travelling gangsters, doctors, nurses, FBI agents, police officers and civilians.

Last edited:

lamdo263

I'm not sure about what you guys are talking about. But have fun, I'll keep thinking about how to save myself from the worlds most dangerous people. Time travelling gangsters, doctors, nurses, FBI agents, police officers and civilians.
So you lead a dangerous life, do tell?

Inferno

I just wanted to let you know the reason why time travellers aren't talking here is because John Titor was a hoax.
There's no other universe or parallel worlds. To say he has a 'legacy' is ridiculous. This website has an entire forum dedicated to it which instantly lowers the sites reputation to zero. Time travellers also have to sign an NDA form not to talk about their experience, and even if they don't sign it they get their memory erased.

Not even going to bother telling any of my stories here, it will be as bad as the time travel reddit that believes in the multiverse theory and downvotes anything smart, upvotes cancer posting. Or the time travel discords that mash together "quantum theory and theory of relativity" into one text channel as if they're the same thing and that are just created so teenagers can feel smart and not to actually welcome time travellers or discuss time travel. There's only one active worldline at a time, the rest are dormant. There's only one timeline.
The one active timeline must be the one you are observing, right? How can something be happening that you can't personally see...

TimeFlipper

I just wanted to let you know the reason why time travellers aren't talking here is because John Titor was a hoax.
There's no other universe or parallel worlds. To say he has a 'legacy' is ridiculous. This website has an entire forum dedicated to it which instantly lowers the sites reputation to zero. Time travellers also have to sign an NDA form not to talk about their experience, and even if they don't sign it they get their memory erased.

Not even going to bother telling any of my stories here, it will be as bad as the time travel reddit that believes in the multiverse theory and downvotes anything smart, upvotes cancer posting. Or the time travel discords that mash together "quantum theory and theory of relativity" into one text channel as if they're the same thing and that are just created so teenagers can feel smart and not to actually welcome time travellers or discuss time travel. There's only one active worldline at a time, the rest are dormant. There's only one timeline.
Has anyone considered that we have never had a "real" time-traveller come onto Paranormalis? :oops:..

walt willis

A real time traveler would have no reason to share that information and would know he would receive much grief if he did so.
I believe our government has been working with non humans for many years and has had the ability to see and or travel into the past as well as the future and that time is relative construct of humans. I also think our government keeps the alien secrets because of the harm it would cause to many humans.
I was called into the deans office and was told to not share his warning that my life would be hell as only two students passed the judgment exam and the rest failed miserably. I got the highest score ever of 98% and also ranked in the top 10% in the nation on the SAT test. He was right! Some will think I am bragging while some others will think I.m a liar or become jealous. The bottom line is that I believe time travel is and has been used be a very few humans for many years. Follow the money and you may find the few humans that were given that technology?