Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Wind7

Staff
dont ask idotic questions before you explore your own home.. you got way to go.. they will enslave you fully before though since you let them get away with everything they tried.. they have full intention on AI 100% and they are not waiting.. the luring is complete.. the generation is extremely weak submitted and addicted enough for them to attempt at pulling it FULL AI

Nope.

The correct answer was Purple,
Do try to keep up.

;)

Last edited:

start at edge

Oh? And just what species are you then?

View attachment 11133
Don’t waste your time on this brainless entity … no one should.
It is of no species at all, it is a servant of the devils, it was sent here on a mission which it failed miserably about one year ago. It would rather prefer to get back to its employers and have the punishment that the devils apply for such failure … but it can not do that anymore and that is the reason why it is so desperate. Last year it only started to get desperate when it left the site (in April) … during this time it consumed almost all its forces (almost killing its host) trying the impossible. It is simply trapped into its host which was a human to the moment it took over him. I say “him” because it took over a male (the last host it will ever inhabit), not a female. It can not do anything whatsoever to get back where it came from. This is its final stop, but don’t anyone try to make this clear for it because any effort is in vane, it simply couldn’t believe this has happened to it and instead of giving up on the evil essence it was charged with (as advised) and trying to adjust to its new status and to adapt to the world it got stuck into, it got back to the only thing it can do – poisoning everything that allows it to. It has no identity at all, it even has absolutely no clue that it is in fact a tool of the devils, probably hoping that its superiors will forgive it if showing it tries to complete its assignment. The only one not being capable of comprehending that this could not possibly happen is it. I think it is not the only of its kind to experience the same, so perhaps a good idea would be to seek those few who are in the same situation, either to not feel alone anymore or to have advice from them what would be better for it to do (maybe those are less stubborn and/or have at least one brain cell).

paulyoung2

and there is the liar of the site .. in full his glory.. i been to paranoamalis for quite long time relatively speaking.. pretty much from the times of einstein and rest of the crew and you talk here a lifetime.. good decade+ you can ask the admin here how long under paul young and paul young 2 and other names
i also told you before that the devil is my number 1 enemy.. arch enemy there is no greater enemy of mine than satan.. so you are wrong..

what i did say however back then was that you will pay very heavy price.. and as always i was and am and will be right

i am never wrong

paulyoung2

what amazes me is that you see what i write happen and you still walking blindly into it like herd not understanding i dont leave forums.. i put my say and let things happen.. what you are under is punishment from YH not from satan.. it is your deep state that abused you into MUCH HARSHER SITUATION..
you just sit and watch..

paulyoung2

Nope.

The correct answer was Purple,
Do try to keep up.

;)
let me show you something.. something that you let the deep state do to you.. actually you didnt let anything.. you were born into it but so you understand just HOW BAD OF SHIT YOU ARE IN.. 95% of what he is talking about.. all of them is truth regarding who and what you are.. you are so brainwashed conditioned abused misused and literally enslaved into the abyss with the co ka ina you call iphone that you do not see right from left any longer.. and no they will not do any food shortage they want you fed well into AI ABYSS equipped with 5g.. controlled and surveilled and matrixed to the max... and they are sure on their way there.. it is almost completed..

wake up.. you got such a small window in time.. such a narrow small window.. i almost feel for you if your species was not so abusive towards other species.. i might have felt for you but your deep state make it very hard to feel anything towards you because you LET them do this to you..

here once you watch these videos

these are highly important -

once you watch these you will understand ~50% of the problem.. the other 50% will be understood at the end of the punishment during a dark AI age.. once you DESTROY the deep state and find true liberty.. and if not you will continue not understanding things that the human species does due to SOCIAL structure and the need to be accepted

you will have no choice but to go to war you will see.. will take its sweet time but this is not going anywhere

start at edge

… update …

I wonder how much Einstein and rest of the crew like the brainless (and very unthankful) entity … unthankful because someone of those in charge of the site did it a huge favor and changed its joining date to May 14 2020 instead of kicking it out. Personally, I hope this was part of an agreement, maybe a warning to the entity to stay low and stop spreading poison, in which case it shows clearly who can not possibly stick to a deal.
We people know how to spot a devil - every time we hear the obsessive repeatedly statement of being the devil’s enemy, we know it is a devil itself … something none of the devils and/or their agent entities was, is or will be able to ever understand. When I hear (or read) “I am never wrong”, I know for sure the speaker (or narrator) is ALWAYS wrong.
… Oh, look, the :poop::devilish: entity became a “flat earth-er” – NO FURTHER COMMENT !!!

paulyoung2

^once again talking out of your poop hole.. i am not flat earther i am telling you the facts as they are.. never said the word flat once.. i said you are not on a ball.. i also gave you the correct video to get you closer to the truth.. you are in a matrix and it is NOT A BALLED SHAPED..

now regarding the join date.. i was here before on the names peterpan.. i talked to mariya for a long time in 2017-2018-2019 and i was here in 2014 2015 and 2016 the most significant year of the 21st century.. also been early in the last decade and before during very critical years of the 21st century.. i was here as i said a good decade+ when you put all together.. a very long time.. num know it it just that we never went into changing names back to originals because i didnt got the password and already created news names.. but he could easily find the old names unless they were removed which they were most likley not i just dont have time to look for them.. peterpan was mine though.. first paulyoung was mine.. i think i went by bluedolphin here too i cant remember i just stop postings and then come back and dont remember passwords so yes he could bring them back but i already put in new name as i said.. long time on paranormalis.. very long time

start at edge

… update (1) …

It is trying to think …
I seriously doubt it will ever succeed without growing a brain.
It is also trying to show us that it knows the definition (or at least meaning) of the “matrix” in a certain context.
Again I say (write): … damn, I hate being right.

Wind7

Staff
let me show you something.. something that you let the deep state do to you.. actually you didnt let anything.. you were born into it but so you understand just HOW BAD OF SHIT YOU ARE IN.. 95% of what he is talking about.. all of them is truth regarding who and what you are.. you are so brainwashed conditioned abused misused and literally enslaved into the abyss with the co ka ina you call iphone that you do not see right from left any longer.. and no they will not do any food shortage they want you fed well into AI ABYSS equipped with 5g.. controlled and surveilled and matrixed to the max... and they are sure on their way there.. it is almost completed..

wake up.. you got such a small window in time.. such a narrow small window.. i almost feel for you if your species was not so abusive towards other species.. i might have felt for you but your deep state make it very hard to feel anything towards you because you LET them do this to you..

here once you watch these videos

these are highly important -

once you watch these you will understand ~50% of the problem..is
blah blah blah-Blabble-Blabble-Blabbity-blah blah blah....

I understand a problem when I see it. (cough!)

Anyways....moving right along As Mayhem requests.....Back To The Thread's Topic.

I voted Maybe.

:)