Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

paulyoung2

now tell me friend.. just how much money would you pay right now to be able to be right there when this song was released to radio stations around the "globe" pfff lol

i bet many here would put everything they have and then some ..easy.. just for 1 single day back there..

(some would also pay million dollars just to be able to get into the YOUTUBE posting of this song may 2016.. everything. they. have. )

just stunning the quality of this studio work and the talent in that drugged up axl rose.. worth every single dollar of the 300 million he made.. this is musician..

6EQUJ5

Stupid people buy into the fear that serves the creators of that very fear, this is what they are counting on. Smart people, while aware of the fear, don't often buy into it, yet they continue to sit on the fence to see how it plays out. Very smart people are those that have created the fear and thus only need the stupid people to overtake the smart people so that eventually fear will be replaced by acceptance.

Wind7

Staff
what and why do you care what i am.. i told you what you need to do for resolution.. what i am does not matter here it is what and where YOU are that does
you.....know absolutely nothing about me.

Your berating and humourless diatribe towards the human species should include you as well.

that's all.

Simple process, really.

;)

paulyoung2

^does not matter what i know or "dont know" by now everyone should understand i been there so long and made so much money out of the human species and tried to help too and pull towards the correct path.. the rest is up to your species has very narrow window of opportunity that is indeed closing

Wind7

Staff
^does not matter what i know or "dont know" by now everyone should understand i been there so long and made so much money out of the human species and tried to help too and pull towards the correct path.. the rest is up to your species has very narrow window of opportunity that is indeed closing

Oh? And just what species are you then?

1616036833899.png

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

now tell me friend.. just how much money would you pay right now to be able to be right there when this song was released to radio stations around the "globe" pfff lol

i bet many here would put everything they have and then some ..easy.. just for 1 single day back there..

(some would also pay million dollars just to be able to get into the YOUTUBE posting of this song may 2016.. everything. they. have. )

just stunning the quality of this studio work and the talent in that drugged up axl rose.. worth every single dollar of the 300 million he made.. this is musician..

I believe this song going back to 1964 is still the most popular song ever to be played on TV and Radio stations all around the world...And i can gurantee that some Radio Stations somewhere in the World are playing this song, RIGHT NOW!..

paulyoung2

Oh? And just what species are you then?

View attachment 11133
dont ask idotic questions before you explore your own home.. you got way to go.. they will enslave you fully before though since you let them get away with everything they tried.. they have full intention on AI 100% and they are not waiting.. the luring is complete.. the generation is extremely weak submitted and addicted enough for them to attempt at pulling it FULL AI

paulyoung2

I believe this song going back to 1964 is still the most popular song ever to be played on TV and Radio stations all around the world...And i can gurantee that some Radio Stations somewhere in the World are playing this song, RIGHT NOW!..

yes but this is pre 2015.. pre 2015 there was still some music.. and in the 20th century was its peak when it comes to the human species

paulyoung2

it is important for you to notice closely you are not getting out of this no matter what
i actually gave instructions over a year ago on here.. and on my platforms as to what must be done for you to have a chance.. i wrote it.. you do it you will have ease.. or easier time.. you wont.. you suffer
very simple really
i want complete halt of all toxic sprays on earth.. until this is done you will suffer that includes the deep state itself.. does not matter to me if you believe or not.. you carry it day by day.. you are suffering.. doesnt matter to me how you see it the fact remain that what i say is what happens.. end of case

only way out of what i am writing now for ion of years on the internet.. is WAR FOR TRUE LIBERTY

and NEVER let them hurt the innocent species of the earth again (that includes yourselves pre deep state)

Last edited: