Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

Mayhem

Zenith
@start at edge there has been some reselling of items for profit in small shops or online here.

But i did see the guy a few mins later and the trolley wasnt over stacked, but in saying that some of the shelves had been cleaned out.

But yeah toothpaste is a bit odd to be stacking up on.

Mayhem

Zenith

Yes ive seen you talk about Steven saying this before though he might not be able to see the virus, always possible he can see the reactions of the public. BTW something that you are interested in the fuel prices here have shot down recently.

start at edge

DEFENDER OP WELCOME IN EUROPE !!!
Actually .. no, in a great part of europe (I have the feeling that most of it) D20 is not welcome .. but then again, they are doing it on their own risk (and I do not mean covid-19) ..
PEOPLE from that part of europe (pretty significant) have already an ally and it is among the best and strongest – China .. they always had ..

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
Category: | Herald Sun

Violence is breaking out at Melbourne supermarkets after a Brunswick worker was allegedly bashed with a stick and a man attacked on the Mornington Peninsula.

Paramedics treated a man for lower-body injuries at Woolworths in Rosebud, before he was flown to hospital.

There are unconfirmed reports the person has been stabbed.

Witness Deb said the Woolworths store went into lockdown and was taped off by police.

Hilton.P

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS do the math almost 8 % of infected people with coronavirus died on italy ... the worst senario with the italian % when as they say 80 of the population will be infected in some states that means 80%x8%=6.4% so the death rate will be 6.4 % of the total population ! in other words there might be 64.000 death/million people if you take as example the Italy case . So stay the fuck home #staythefuckhome

timeuniverseoneone

"So stay the fuck home #staythefuckhome"

Exactly!

Can someone please explain to me why people still think this is no worse then the flu?(!!!)

Because it isn't!