Debate will corona virus overwhelm the planet?

will corona virus overwhelm the planet? poll

• Total voters

TimeFlipper

I think it was 2008. The one i have says 1996.

The paragraph in your book intrigued me where it said the "bacteria" can be destroyed by a combination of "Electrical Currents and Extreme heat"!!...I think you know where iam heading for on that info my old friend!! ;) :D..Some hospitals Ultra Sound equipment could manage both of those tasks, the heat would be generated within the cells of the "bacteria", but would not disturb the surrounding cells of the body, and of course the frequency of the electrical current would be the resonant frequency of the bacteria itself...

Needless to say I have come across the work of Rife, but his frequencies are much much lower, and are within the audible frequency range....Nevertheless its still great research on your part!! (y)

start at edge

Wouldnt be surprised at all say month, month and a half an American lab comes forward with a vaccine that works for SOME but not others.
Neither would I ..
As I said before, I know almost nothing about these issues, but if some vaccine would indeed work for some but not for others, to me it seems that this virus operates at DNA level, which, besides being scary, is also some proof that there are high chances it was man-made indeed, or maybe just man-altered.
If such a vaccine works only for some people, it is reasonable to assume that there also must be people with immunity to it (to me this sounds logical), which doesn’t seem to be the case (at least not yet).
I really wish we (humans) defeat this virus soon. Recently I saw on the internet how Wuhan city looks like in our days (probably everybody here did) and I almost felt like crying when I remembered the image of the same city some time ago, from a short flash mob video with a very beautiful waltz (national song) sung by (happy, proud and innocent) people in the heart of Wuhan, nearby the Yellow Crane Tower.
My heart shrinks when I think that maybe some (many) of those people aren’t with us anymore today.
Have a look:

Another version, but the same happy, proud and innocent people, somwhere in S-E China, Xiamen:
We all love Chinese People, don't we? .. wish I knew how to help them right now ..

Last edited:

Hilton.P

Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS this is the update on italy . this week we have too see the progression of the virus on a state close to italy (crossing the sea) I hope it will not be a bad Tderivation because the state took all the measures they could there specially the people are following orders and rules more than in any other country (this is impressive ) yet the capacities of this state are lass than 200-300 intubations maybe 127to227 . So Bravo a cet Etat ! Germany has to moove a little stronger against the virus because the gained immunity (at this case imposed from the large mass contagion ) it might work as a boomerang effect that can bring to a change of the structure . whatever with luck and good weather we might be out freely from the houses by the end of april . !!! As for the USA maybe is the time to use the democracy against the democracy to save lives . A man it is free until he is not threatening others lives !!!
the last message arrivait today from my friend was to stay out of a lot of things because I was doing a lot against his wishes . My job was just to send a message to two people and not engage with covid-19 but I did that and more so now I have to step back and try to stay quiet for a while . be safe if they tell you #staythefuckhome . Consider this is the first time they are caring more about people than money and industries so yes #staythefuckhome

Mayhem

Zenith
I went out this morning which was about 4 hours ago and i seen a guy take a whole box of toothpaste of all things, as a young woman was going to take a single packet . He walked off and i think he sort of pretended he didnt understand, she grabbed him and said give me a box you selfish prick, i thought she was going to hit him for a second crazy.

Supposing others have seen this behaviour.

start at edge

I went out this morning which was about 4 hours ago and i seen a guy take a whole box of toothpaste of all things, as a young woman was going to take a single packet . He walked off and i think he sort of pretended he didnt understand, she grabbed him and said give me a box you selfish prick, i thought she was going to hit him for a second crazy.

Supposing others have seen this behaviour.
It is inevitable for such behavior to occur. People are people and we must deal with this, accept people the way they are (we can not educate others instantly, even in crisis situations – especially in crisis situations). Among the things that make me curious about such a behavior, is this: WHY TOOTHPASTE ???? .. food supply or medicine would be understandable, but TOOTHPASTE ?!?!