Will President Trump Be Impeached?

TimeFlipper

Could this really happen?
I have been reading reports that the impeachment will become nearer, brought forward by the Democrats...Although the Republicans are 93% in favour of President Trump NOT being impeached, with only 88% of Democrats wanting the impeachment, it appears Trump will not be impeached, or could he be?..

Reports mentioned Richard Nixons impeachment, and the fact he had to resign his Presidency, when his own party abandoned him....
However, from what i remember, Nixon had installed tape recorders all around the White House (ironically at his own insistence!) to record all voice interactions....During the impeachment period, one clever person happened to mention, Were there any tape recordings of the President?, and the rest folks is....History! :D..

Mayhem

Zenith
We would have to ask our USA friends to be close on the ground.

But the greatest man in the free world, i think he may wriggle out of it somehow.

Kairos

Hopefully they impeach him right after the election. Mike Pence takes over to serve as President for 3.9 years. Then Mike Pence runs for President in 2024, winning handily. Again in 2028 for a solid 11.9 years of Pence after 4.1 years of Trump. Liberals are their own worst enemies that way.