Will President Trump Be Impeached?

dimension-1hacker

Latest Update on Nancy Pelosi :LOL:..

instead of posting memes post ways for your party to win the 2020 and 2024 election! Well video's are more effective then verbal battles regarding politics usually yet pictures are more effective then the video's if the video's are not funny political cartoons mocking politicians in comical ways.
also, "foxy business", funny you know

peloski is corrupt like the rest yet the person that wants to prevent global warming, supports no torture animals, wants to take back money from oil companies and the a bit from the rich based off your moral system is she at least not a sexist, homophobic racist or at least in not described that way by most media; if nothing is done probally the poor will die off as the third and second world dictatorships mass produce armies of combat robots, and since america is controlled by the top one percent why not; the rich want to destroy the plannet for short term profit, sweat shops, make the system a plutocracy, nihilists, why not robots to control the population, most will be unemployed in 20-30 years, will need it.

third world countries will become first world countries in around a few months to a year, the US and other countries will take control of the planet, A huge amount of combat robots can conquer countries, when the people that want resources have an army of robots what will occur?

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

@Witch Hunt - While I still don't understand the humor in that image of Trump and its message, as it still doesn't make any sense to me, I agree with a good amount of what you're saying. That's why you have your likes to your posts from me.

I was pleased to see our new member had a change of heart regarding President Trump, he now believes he is "legit" (y):)..