Will President Trump Be Impeached?

TimeFlipper

At long last, the Democrats fiasco for impeaching President Trump is over!!..
This was one long attempt at trying to discredit the President just before the Election year...Big Fail...The latest popularity poll for the President is at an all time high, the USA love him, and will no doubt keep him in office for another 4 years...Interestingly the Republicans have filed an "official complaint" against that hopelessly deluded Nancy Pelosi for ripping up the Presidents speech!!.

Last year President Trump threatened to jail Pelosi, and my question is, will the President now seek to put her behind bars or at the very least a long term stay in a psychiatric hospital?(y):LOL:..If you cannot see the video, go onto You Tube and type in, "GOP resolution calls to condemn Pelosi for ripping up SOTU speech"

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
At long last, the Democrats fiasco for impeaching President Trump is over!!..
This was one long attempt at trying to discredit the President just before the Election year...Big Fail...The latest popularity poll for the President is at an all time high, the USA love him, and will no doubt keep him in office for another 4 years...Interestingly the Republicans have filed an "official complaint" against that hopelessly deluded Nancy Pelosi for ripping up the Presidents speech!!.

Last year President Trump threatened to jail Pelosi, and my question is, will the President now seek to put her behind bars or at the very least a long term stay in a psychiatric hospital?(y):LOL:..If you cannot see the video, go onto You Tube and type in, "GOP resolution calls to condemn Pelosi for ripping up SOTU speech"

I'm voting to have her and Adam Schiff and Jerry Nadler executed for treason.

Witch Hunt

@Witch Hunt - I don't get the meaning of that message in the image of President Trump in that last post.

Okay, I am gonna keep this as simple as I can...

I have always been more conservative than liberal in my beliefs, but I never really believed in voting along party lines. I vote on the issues and in 2016, I found myself voting for Bernie Sanders. Bernie had the right message, enthusiasm from both sides of the aisle and a grassroots campaign second to none. He had everything needed ro secure the Democratic nomination...except the support of the Democratic National Committee. Who screwed him at the National Convention by nominating Hillary Clinton.

Fast forward to 2020 and the DNC has screwed Bernie again! That's two presidential elections where the DNC has intentionally taken the only candidate that could actually beat Trump and replaced them with candidates that were either physically or mentally incapacitated. The DNC made Trump President! And Trump knows it....and he is just the right kind of asshole to gloat about it.

And has the "Left" learned their lesson? No. No they haven't. Trump has had to fight the DNC, Congress, the FBI, the CIA, Corporate interests, military interests all the while executing his duties as President. Trump has not demured or taken a step back throughout all of the investigations and scandals. In fact, he aggressive and has beaten them all. So much so, that he is called the "Teflon Don", and "God Emperor".

Think about that. The Democrats have taken a game show host and turned him into the most powerful man in the world. I can't let that go, so I made that meme to trigger Democrats. I know that they would lose their shit and hopefully wake them up.

Besides, in the context of this thread, I thought it was funny.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer

I have always been more conservative than liberal in my beliefs, but I never really believed in voting along party lines. I vote on the issues and in 2016, I found myself voting for Bernie Sanders. Bernie had the right message, enthusiasm from both sides of the aisle and a grassroots campaign second to none. He had everything needed ro secure the Democratic nomination...except the support of the Democratic National Committee. Who screwed him at the National Convention by nominating Hillary Clinton.

Fast forward to 2020 and the DNC has screwed Bernie again! That's two presidential elections where the DNC has intentionally taken the only candidate that could actually beat Trump and replaced them with candidates that were either physically or mentally incapacitated. The DNC made Trump President! And Trump knows it....and he is just the right kind of asshole to gloat about it.

And has the "Left" learned their lesson? No. No they haven't. Trump has had to fight the DNC, Congress, the FBI, the CIA, Corporate interests, military interests all the while executing his duties as President. Trump has not demured or taken a step back throughout all of the investigations and scandals. In fact, he aggressive and has beaten them all. So much so, that he is called the "Teflon Don", and "God Emperor".

Think about that. The Democrats have taken a game show host and turned him into the most powerful man in the world. I can't let that go, so I made that meme to trigger Democrats. I know that they would lose their shit and hopefully wake them up.

Seeing as how it seems almost every news source is lying, have you ever considered that the democrats have actually deliberately placed Trump in office?

Witch Hunt

Seeing as how it seems almost every news source is lying, have you ever considered that the democrats have actually deliberately placed Trump in office?
Yes. in 2016 I thought that he was a fake candidate put in by the people behind Hillary to draw support from Marco Rubio and others. When he actually won the nomination, I got a real uneasy feeling about him. But seeing as how he is not currently bombing anyone right now and has restructured trade deals around the world to favor America, I think he may be legit.

dimension-1hacker

Used to be a democrat, now none, nihilism, the more awesome spy agency saga's, political rambling, the more competition this world becomes more fun; endless and boundless adventure. Dem's faulted perhaps, but corporate interests probably caused that, the top one percent to, if Bernie was obviously the only candidate that can beat trump why did the DNC not support him, the corporations fund democrats and republicans and as those corporations act for money in the past millions of times influencing the house, the fda, the senate, and so on; the top one percent and the people running the corporations do not want to be taxed and the corporate entities taxed in most contexts. Do you know why the media described emotional baseless arguments perpetuated by politicians and almost no articles are written about economic theory, studies, and so on, one possibility is people have short attention spans or and the media companies are being controlled by the corporations which is legal and easy efficient spies, a few genius's, and lackeys with billions of dollars. Its logical.

Republicans elected trump too. The political system is corrupt.

Last edited: