Will there be a major earthquake in 2015?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I read the article. Looks like a prediction for an earthquake in either Italy or the USA in 2015. Of course with a statistcal probability of 245 earthquakes a day over the whole planet, I'm pretty sure you can't call it a prediction. Just statistical fact.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The fault line in the midwest. You missed that part.
But to you, everything is fiction, so I am doubting that even matters at this point.

Do you belong to the Flat Earth Society? Just curious.

Khaos

where the wild things are

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I pointed out Italy in my article. Someone obviously thinks Italy is due. How exactly does that make me a bad person? I am simply pointing out that Titor's "War" may not be a war afterall. I provided another theory of what it could be. Making conversation. I wasn't aware I had to get Einstein's permission to speak my mind. If my posts upset you so much, don't reply.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
PaulaJedi

I was just debating the topic. Please don't take it personally. In no way was I trying to attack you. You are not a bad person. I like reading your posts.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
The point of my article was:

- Titor's "war" may be a status quo change and I found potential evidence of a status quo change that yes, is very predictable by science, but that's what makes it all more believable.

- The evidence was displayed in a 1959 novel. Incidentally, 1959 + 77 = 2036. (1959 is when the book was published)

- I don't need people to believe me. Just don't tell me I'm not allowed to express my thoughts.

- Titor's date was April 19, 2015 I believe. We'll just have to wait and see. Of course, that date could mean something entirely different and I could be wrong. I don't claim to be an all knowing sooth sayer. I'm speculating.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Suraska

Earthquake or not, I feel that all Hell is going to break loose in 2015, particularly in America(Babylon).