Will there be a major earthquake in 2015?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I don't think you're delusional. You're just afflicted with the reasoning powers of a woman. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that.

Harte

I'm not making a prediction. I'm simply speculating the possibility. It's called conversation.
Depending on what you mean by "major" earthquake, it's not speculation.

Between 10 and 25 major (7,0 to 7.0 Richter) quakes are recorded every year, with an average of about 1 per year of 9 or higher on the Richter scale.

So, certainly, there will be a "major Earthquake" in 2015. In fact, it would be an incredibly anomalous year if not.

Harte
They don't use the Richter scale anymore. It's now a logarithmic magnitude scale, which means a 9.0 is much greater than a 8.0. People think, what difference can one point make? A lot.
Note:
The Richter scale is a base-10 logarithmic scale, which defines magnitude as the logarithm of the ratio of the amplitude of the seismic waves to an arbitrary, minor amplitude.
From wiki.

Both scales are logarithmic. There is a table at wiki comparing values of the two different methods of earthquake measurements for several historical California earthquakes. Can't get it to post here due to the table format. If you look, you'll find some slight differences, in both directions.

Harte

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
TN, and Alas, Babylon outlined the eastern safe zones.... I highlighted entire states on my website, but the book had intricate details of the borders. I was too lazy to do that much detail. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I don't think you're delusional. You're just afflicted with the reasoning powers of a woman. I hope I don't get in trouble for saying that.
Really, Einstien, really??? :p lol

Yeah, I'm so lady like that I prefer electronics over jewelry, I've been in love with computers since I was 10, I know DOS and BASIC and even a little Turbo Pascal, can build PC's, and I love science. But, I'm a flawed woman. Shame shame. ;)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
"2. I will not disclose any detailed information that would allow someone to avoid death by probability. This means no earthquake or bombing information."
- John Titor

Does this imply they are coming but he won't give information?