Will there be a major earthquake in 2015?

TnWatchdog

It will be in the midwest and we have nuclear power plants located on fault lines.
That makes a lot of sense that they would build plants along fault lines...maybe it wasn't by accident and has something to do with depopulation. Time will tell.

Nuclear-Power-Plant-Locations.gif

Nuclear Power Plants

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Yep, interesting, isn't it? Furthermore, there are people noticing that many UFO sightings occur around nuclear power plants.
Is there a corelation among the 3 (earthquakes, UFOs, powerplants)?

This is what makes me believe Titor's nuclear war isn't really a war per se. The book Alas Babylon seems to tie into the above theory as well.
Titor's story isn't just similar to the book. There is a lot of information in it. Many characters are named after locations as well and
the book was published in 1959. 1959+77 = 2036. It is all related.

Harte

I'm not making a prediction. I'm simply speculating the possibility. It's called conversation.
Depending on what you mean by "major" earthquake, it's not speculation.

Between 10 and 25 major (7,0 to 7.0 Richter) quakes are recorded every year, with an average of about 1 per year of 9 or higher on the Richter scale.

So, certainly, there will be a "major Earthquake" in 2015. In fact, it would be an incredibly anomalous year if not.

Harte

IroncladMarshmallow

I'm not making a prediction. I'm simply speculating the possibility. It's called conversation.
Depending on what you mean by "major" earthquake, it's not speculation.

Between 10 and 25 major (7,0 to 7.0 Richter) quakes are recorded every year, with an average of about 1 per year of 9 or higher on the Richter scale.

So, certainly, there will be a "major Earthquake" in 2015. In fact, it would be an incredibly anomalous year if not.

Harte
They don't use the Richter scale anymore. It's now a logarithmic magnitude scale, which means a 9.0 is much greater than a 8.0. People think, what difference can one point make? A lot.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I stand by my Alas, Babylon theory.

You're not the first one to notice that book seems to have been the blueprint and basis for the John Titor story.

I know. But I think it's MORE than just a hoaxer using the book as a cover story. I think it's a person using the book to pass along information. I read the book and took detailed notes. It's not just a story. I'm sorry if anyone disagrees but that book and TR's book are the reasons why I believe in Titor. I suspect your next response will be that I'm delusional and such, but that's fine. It's your own opinion and you have a right to own it. I'm done trying to convince and debate. Just discussing. If you agree. Great. If you don't, it's your perogative and right. Amen. LOL!!!!