Will you be taking the Covid Vaccine?

lamdo263

theres been 6 cases of blood clots and out of them 2 deaths in australia and i think its people mainly wimen under 50 years of age
Pfizer Pharmaceutical is working on a pill for it. These two years I've put in time as a student of virology, because this pandemic event has been so disruptive in my life. I was very fortune early on, to view a video by a university grad molecular biologist, who said his electron microscope team had discovered a segment of HIV within the mRNA roping inside of the corona virus that makes up this covid stuff.

What this means saying it's HIV, or a form of herpes, is that this virus uses a key pass to get into parts of the body and do things that it would not normally do. So in probability where your getting the blood clots, is some kind of in circulatory blood stream interaction, because of the interactive dynamics of the vaccine. In other words the autoimmune system's going after something held in that system.

The vaccine doesn't act that way unit wide in the population, but people's lives are in the balance, so I see their concern. I mean, one would not like getting on an airliner to where the stewardess says, "Oh' and by the way, the engine on this plane falls off every once in a while". I mean would you get on?

My greatest concern is, is after getting this vaccine, what are the long term effects from it?.. Please note to all fairness, that the pill might be better, provided that again it does not hurt a person?

My viro professor has finally bent to grudgingly say that covid might be contaminated with HIV, but this was an overwhelming pressure, by others to say so.

Logical Mind

Absolutely No Way.

Elon Musk is now talking about his plans of implanting people with chips in the brain.

I had plans to buy a Tesla but I decided for a Toyota Prius Hybrid . Apparently Musk is one of "them". But I might be wrong regarding that.

Last edited:

lamdo263

Evolutionary adaptation to all the drivel being constantly spewed these days.

Harte
No, you're in error. This is because if one has three phased elements that are blended in covid, which would be 1. a corona virus host body and 2. a form of HIV that is remarkably similar to the AIDS virus and 3. a form of something like rabies virus, that pathologically by published photographs to demonstrate attacks on the brains, much the same way rabies does, then all three combined, would have to be a blended virus.

This would mean that its rotation through evolution and mutation, would be something on the order of a factorially based action. If this is the case, your rate of evolution in this covid 19 stuff, is very, very rapid. The virus would act much the same way a personal computer would in its decisions based tautologies, but on a very micro scale within its own development.

This is what scientist can't get through their thick heads.

Harte

No, you're in error. This is because if one has three phased elements that are blended in covid, which would be 1. a corona virus host body and 2. a form of HIV that is remarkably similar to the AIDS virus and 3. a form of something like rabies virus, that pathologically by published photographs to demonstrate attacks on the brains, much the same way rabies does, then all three combined, would have to be a blended virus.

This would mean that its rotation through evolution and mutation, would be something on the order of a factorially based action. If this is the case, your rate of evolution in this covid 19 stuff, is very, very rapid. The virus would act much the same way a personal computer would in its decisions based tautologies, but on a very micro scale within its own development.

This is what scientist can't get through their thick heads.
Y'all see what I mean?

Harte