Working Model of Time Travel

Ren

Draw a micro-singularity as a collection of dots and wavy circles.
In the centre draw all the dots very close together in a sphere.
Now around the sphere of dots draw a lot of wavy circles.
If you get too close to the micro-singularity, you will be crushed and compacted. You will become a series of dots and added to the sphere.
If you drive around the perimeter, you can enter a wavy circle. This is what you all today call a "worm hole".
So the trick is to not be crushed by the micro-singularity but to travel around it.
Since the pull of a micro-singularity is perfectly balanced by the pull of another micro-singularity, a gate of two micro-singularity columns would make a good time machine.
You travel between those two columns and you can enter a worm hole.
This occurs naturally on the Earth.
A magnetic wave is a worm hole.
In some "energy spots" on the Earth, natural phenomenon similar to micro-singularities exist.
Aokigahara Woods in Tokyo below Mount Fuji, for example.

Ren

Did you know that very few people in the world can see this discussion? If you can read this, you are very lucky. Enlightenment is at your door.

TimeTravel_00

Around the base of Fuji Mountain are a lot of iron lava rocks in the Aokigahara Forest. The trees form a thick canopy, and the cavernous roots, absorb light and sound. It has been suggested that magnetism (which has a relationship with the iron) is attributed to strange phenomenon such as ghosts and time travel.

In other words, what if a time travel machine exists naturally on Earth?

Have you ever been to this area?

Yes. And I can see it from my Tokyo balcony window.
So, John, which one of us is going to have to convince General Electric to move the other across the planet for a black ops R&D project that doesn't exist?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Did you know that very few people in the world can see this discussion? If you can read this, you are very lucky. Enlightenment is at your door.

I'm wondering why I never noticed it until tonight. This is great stuff. I understand it, but am not qualified to refute in any way. I bow to Yoda and Obiwan.

Phil Wainwright

Not a physicist, but I am an engineer.... I just wonder what the technology is to shield the singularities? or is this contained by use of electromagnetic fields such as plasma in fusion projects?

Nottus

Not a physicist, but I am an engineer.... I just wonder what the technology is to shield the singularities? or is this contained by use of electromagnetic fields such as plasma in fusion projects?

The singularity doesn't need to be shielded. It has such a small volume that it's large mass is counteracted. In this experiment, Dr. Stein doesn't use electromagnetic fields (electromagnetic fields are for manipulating electrons; Dr. Stein deals with large particles with multiple protons and neutrons), plasma (again, not necessary because heat is generated in trivial amounts).

Nottus

Hmm ... well, the only snag in Mr. Singularity's theory was the term he used; ie, expressed in the square n representation of infinity. So too, and in a real sense (of understanding) is the reverse reciprocal of the term with the example of walking up to a computer with no CRC (error correction) and order it crunch out a simple request such as finding the square root of a negative number. Walk away, for this will take a while

perhaps infinity.

After each resulting operation, the computer will see the number grow larger instead of smaller .... and knowing it can still be reduced further, it will. Come back to your busy little machine and find the screen alit with pretty little stars called numbers.

A computer only calculates in linear terms. If 1 corresponds to A and 2 corresponds to B, then 1 will always come out as A and 2 will always come out as B. A computer never understands why 1 is A and 2 is B, unless you explicitly write a comment on the side. And even then, the computer is not conscientious. In Connor Stein's theory, he asserts that humans are superior than computers because humans have a right brain that thinks geometrically instead of linearly. The right brains focuses on spacial reasoning and logical deduction. You can't use the example of a computer to justify misconception.

Therefore Connor Stein explained the paradox of 1/(x^n) by using his example of when a person jumps off a building, the oscillation at infinite 1/(2^n) will make the person hit the ground. The allusion to the square root of a negative number is a completely unrelated subject because it deals with imaginary numbers.