WT; Please let us know if you are on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavusprime

I wonder if we could recognize a real time traveler if one were to come here. I mean there are so many wannabes that it is increasingly hard to believe anyone anymore.

Samstwitch

I wonder if we could recognize a real time traveler if one were to come here. I mean there are so many wannabes that it is increasingly hard to believe anyone anymore.

I agree! The fellow who created this thread doesn't seem to be looking for any attention, just a colleague. I'm more inclined to believe he might be genuine, before any others.

Anonynez

I agree! The fellow who created this thread doesn't seem to be looking for any attention, just a colleague. I'm more inclined to believe he might be genuine, before any others.

I agree with you Sam. That's why it intrigues me aside from the other obvious fakes. These vague messages that don't appear to seek attention just make me wonder if there's more to it.

Khaos

where the wild things are
Another point to add, how they refused to divulge any information after being asked to a few times. Most wannabe time travelers seem quite intent on divulging "future details"

This guy or gal just didn't seem too intent. It goes with my belief that if time travelers do exist, they are most likely forbidden to speak of their travels with us. They can only speak amongst themselves, or blend in with society.

The vague messages this user posted, do not hint at time travel, however they could very well be time travel. I think its coordinates and program commands.

Ren

If he was the real deal, he would have been easily able to contact his friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.