WT; Please let us know if you are on here

Status
Not open for further replies.

BG-Fax3-201

Huzzah! But these days of 888 cents and 106 coins of change. These are the days my friends and these are my days my friends.

Doc 05

Zenith
I like the concept;
Time traveler communications via time travel blog.
Kind of like the "12 Monkeys" phone number to call.

1. How old is this site? Would you pre identify a blog from the era you are trying to reach?
  2. What's the longest running BBS/blog? Any BBSs still running from the 80s?
  3. Key word or phrase for bonafides
  4. Simple code & spares to be used for OPSEC.
  5. Should there be a "lost time traveler" thread on this site?

Does remind me of Dr. David Lewis Anderson saying that computers would be able to send data back in time with supercomputers transmitting data faster than the speed of light.

Doc 05

Zenith
The Fruitland Park, Fl location is interesting;
Holy Trinity Episcopal Church (church's consecration in 1889)
Church's history also states:
"Coincidental with the church's consecration in 1889, a white wooden lych gate, said to be one of the oldest, if not the oldest lych gate in the country, was built."

The physical location of the church (in between 3 lakes) has possible indicators of a natural vortex.
It would be interesting to see a time machine/confessional booth type set up (catholic churches only I guess).

The cemetery in the back does lead to an interesting time travel idea;
Jump back to the 1960s, panhandle spare change (90% silver), cache coins in cemetery next to headstone, return to the present, retrieve coins, sell current spot silver price ;)

Fruitland Park also is home to the American Cheerleading Academy (ACA) - northwest of church.
The ACA is famous in Special Forces lore (boasts the smallest Special Forces chapel),
the cheerleading field has recessed landing zone lights, and was reportedly used by Col Bo Gritz to train for POW rescue operations.

Next time I drive to Orlando I'll pay a visit to the church, walk around with the "L" rods, crank up the old HDR and see what happens (maybe I'll need that "lost time traveler" thread). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.