Your scariest experience

Harte

Blondes can go white too:
tumblr_n62a0rE0do1t31cg6o1_1280.jpg

Harte

Night Templar

While in that beautiful country called Viet Nam, which I grew to hate more and more the longer I stayed but that has not much to do with the story except had I not ben there I would not have come face to face with a tiger, one early morning while out on patrol. The tiger, apparently, was not interested in which side was "right or wrong" but more in trying to figure out just what I was doing in his way, not my intention at all, and just as surprised to come on me as me on him. We looked at each other, I was more impressed by his teeth than he was by my ''''sniper rifle" but we sorta walked in a circle facing each other, till he got satisfied I posed him no threat, and simply turned his back to me, lowered his rear and "sprayed the ground",as he slowly walked away. You would be amazed the damage a high velocity rifle shell, meant to go long distances, would do to a skull at about 500 feet. Oh, no, I wasn't referring to the tiger. I had respect for him.

solodroid

Lol. So glad you never got chomped by the tiger! With him spraying you showed exactly how he felt about the high velocity sniper rifle......

walt willis

Hey NT, did you know a friend of mine named Carlos?

He told me about a face off with a two step and how they parted company too.

This story is for all of the time travel want to be’s!

This is not my story; it’s about a friend of mine, who has now passed on. My friend had a very scary event happened to him about 25 years ago. He was playing around with some electronics equipment he had in his workshop. It had been running for some time and he saw this small flash of light, and a portal opened up to another dimension. My friend was so frightened what he had done and to test it to see if it was real “the portal hole”. There was a broom near him, he picked the broom up and threw it through the portal hole, and the broom went right through the portal hole and didn’t land on the floor behind the portal hole. Now this really almost gave him a heart attack, because he didn’t know how to close the hole or even how it opened. In a panic, he shut all of his equipment down and after a small amount of time the portal hold faded away and was never seen again.

This story is not a hoax, it really did happen to my friend,

I liked your story

You should have posted it in the Time Travel postings.
Do you have more information you can post?

DEATH OMEN

NEVER get a book on NECROMANCY and follow the instructions. One might not be prepared with the results, few do. Just a thought.

DEATH OMEN

That's bad, no doubt of that. Try living through the "Cuban Missile Crisis" and wondering who was going to blink first. Supposedly, President Kennedy had no intention to do so.

walt willis

That's bad, no doubt of that. Try living through the "Cuban Missile Crisis" and wondering who was going to blink first. Supposedly, President Kennedy had no intention to do so.

Yes! I do remember duck and cover and my father talking about buying a fallout shelter.