Retro Spectators

Wind7

Staff
You know you have made it when you can recite this album word for word like some people I have known. I can do this one...

"Dave's not here!!"

[emoji23]
That was a classic Wind...for those who don't know what the heck we are talking about...here it is.

Classic.. Lol!
I can't post the vids with my
phone but, see if you remember some of these tn.

Sister Mary Elephant.
Earache my eye.
Ralph and Herbie.
Basketball Jones.
Black Lassie.
Lard *ss.
1st gear...2nd gear...

Man...I spent time laughing along with Cheech & Chong
when I was just a young 'un!

Those were the daze. :)

TimeFlipper

This is interesting...we care for a 86 year old Korean War veteran. I asked him about the first job he had. He told me he worked in a bowling alley rolling the balls back while his friend stacked the pins up making 50 cents per hour.
Im a 68yr old ex Nam vet Dawg...oh dear hang on a minute, that wasnt me ::LOL:::D...Its ok im awake now Dawg lol :D

TimeFlipper

I am watching an old Dragnet episode where the cops are being showed a new computer, which takes up a whole room. First you enter the information on cards then place the cards in a card reader that puts it on magnetic tape. Type in the information you are looking for and the computer will print it out. All were amazed as I was...lol

Maybe we should be thankful for advanced alien technologies.
I used to listen to that show on my parents radio..we didnt have TV in those days :)

TnWatchdog

I am watching an old Dragnet episode where the cops are being showed a new computer, which takes up a whole room. First you enter the information on cards then place the cards in a card reader that puts it on magnetic tape. Type in the information you are looking for and the computer will print it out. All were amazed as I was...lol

Maybe we should be thankful for advanced alien technologies.
I used to listen to that show on my parents radio..we didnt have TV in those days :)
Horse and buggy days? Now that is 'retro'. lol