Satan

Carl Miller

Healing in AumBhanDan seance. A craft completely different from the Kardecist Spiritism in which the mediums with their communicating guides work have a tete to tete contact to the seaters.

People claim to have been healed at our center during the rituals. Our guides do not let us know when we heal someone. We give passes incorporating these supposed guides. People report being healed to our 'father' or babalorixá. Let me try and explain how it works. People are allowed to enter the circle occasionally while the craft is being performed and some of the seventh orders of entities from the craft are asked to work their share. People are not attended privately and they hardly ever go back to the same medium. They are attended at random by us the mediums. Besides since we are numb into the trance we just ignore who we are attending to. At least i don't remember myself.

Returning to the shaman craft, among all the superstitions and empty rituals there are people who develop some kind of paranormality and with whom i can keep telepathic contact helped by the strict framework of creeds. As an investigator it is enough for me. The scenario is provided by the ritual, understand, it facilitates contact. Healing may occur due to an overactivated faith and can be a by product of Placebo effect.

The Exu and Pombagiras entities=

Exu entities have been traditionally related to the guardians of the road and the Lords of the streets. Later on the concept of Exus approached them to the iconic figure of satan. Notwithstanding in the true Aumbhandan seance they are taken as the guardians of the temple. Montly offering are placed for them, on Friday nights, mainly. As they are baconian entities they accept alcoholic drinks to pay for protecting the temple. As i told you i am interested in psychic phenomena and the study of different cults and religions. So, as i am an inborn psychic or medium i was easily accepted to perform the spiritual craft originated from Africa called Aumbhandan. Besides it is a parcel of a science call anthropology, the study of the human psyche and social interaction since the dawn of civilization.
Exus and Pombagiras- the female side- became accountable to most part of spiritual abduction since the brazilian colonialism. It was the african slaves spiritual warfare against the tyrant masters. Now and them some of them fell prey to these supposed gods and godesses of hell.

Miscellaneous

Healing in AumBhanDan seance. A craft completely different from the Kardecist Spiritism in which the mediums with their communicating guides work have a tete to tete contact to the seaters.

People claim to have been healed at our center during the rituals. Our guides do not let us know when we heal someone. We give passes incorporating these supposed guides. People report being healed to our 'father' or babalorixá. Let me try and explain how it works. People are allowed to enter the circle occasionally while the craft is being performed and some of the seventh orders of entities from the craft are asked to work their share. People are not attended privately and they hardly ever go back to the same medium. They are attended at random by us the mediums. Besides since we are numb into the trance we just ignore who we are attending to. At least i don't remember myself.

Returning to the shaman craft, among all the superstitions and empty rituals there are people who develop some kind of paranormality and with whom i can keep telepathic contact helped by the strict framework of creeds. As an investigator it is enough for me. The scenario is provided by the ritual, understand, it facilitates contact. Healing may occur due to an overactivated faith and can be a by product of Placebo effect.

The Exu and Pombagiras entities=

Exu entities have been traditionally related to the guardians of the road and the Lords of the streets. Later on the concept of Exus approached them to the iconic figure of satan. Notwithstanding in the true Aumbhandan seance they are taken as the guardians of the temple. Montly offering are placed for them, on Friday nights, mainly. As they are baconian entities they accept alcoholic drinks to pay for protecting the temple. As i told you i am interested in psychic phenomena and the study of different cults and religions. So, as i am an inborn psychic or medium i was easily accepted to perform the spiritual craft originated from Africa called Aumbhandan. Besides it is a parcel of a science call anthropology, the study of the human psyche and social interaction since the dawn of civilization.
Exus and Pombagiras- the female side- became accountable to most part of spiritual abduction since the brazilian colonialism. It was the african slaves spiritual warfare against the tyrant masters. Now and them some of them fell prey to these supposed gods and godesses of hell.
Woah

Japrim

...the philosophy is talking more about human nature...

Most religion have some standard of behavior based on a philosophy of some kind, usually in regard to physical and spiritual growth. It is all contextualized in terms of basic human psychology and our general nature. ...coping instructions, if you will, an answer to the question of "How do we mortal humans get around our nature to be 'sinners' as to establish a connection to a higher spiritual existence and live a healthier, happier, better balanced and more harmonious, life?"

Man created religion therefore man created God in their own image! Man is Satan himself! Some can choose to be like "God" or like "Satan." Some can be worse while some can be good. What I'm trying to say is if you want to be a good person, be the "God" that man preaches in his religion. Meanwhile if you want to be a bad person, be the "Satan" that man preached up against. Good and bad are subjective after all but we also have common sense as to know what kind of "bad" and "good" we're talking about. Alternatively, you can be in between good and bad—be "God" and "Satan" at the same time! The perfect epitome of good and bad, light and dark—yin and yang! :ROFLMAO:

Yes. the literalist interpretation doesn't make a lot of sense. But when you consider it as applicable to spiritual concepts and human nature, it is very clear. That is not to say that good and evil do not exist, or that there isn't something spiritual or metaphysical to it. It is to rather say that it is representative thereof an idea, concept, or phenomena.

Try explaining the greater complexity of physics or metaphysics to an ancient ignorant illiterate person. It may work out better to simplify it a bit, accommodate the abstract thought processes with stories, allegory, etc.

Miscellaneous

Wow everyone speaking so seriously, using complex english words here and there. I'm actually surprised that I can understand and keep up with the conversation a bit ("a bit" because I admittedly scrolled through a few comments ;) ) because I experienced some stressful experience a few hours ago and thought that processing all of this serious talk will take time to sink in.

I like it! Keep the convo going!

tflofasho

Ah yes satan... The fairy tail myth that never existed like Santa Claus and God all put together...

He's real. I call them humans. That law of attraction garbage is one of his horrible tricks.

Miscellaneous

Meh. I believe in an existence of a (real) God but do not follow any religions (and that I don't want to follow any), sticking to moee and such. The rest are BS on it's own right.

Miscellaneous

Fucktard comment box made me repeat my prev. comment when I typed a totally different comment. It's like a broken auto save. Ok point is @tflofasho God doesn't do sh+t because It made a universal law to never disturb the chains of life meaning It won't stop wars, calamity etc. We're intelligent species capable of understanding and whatnot so God won't bother to solve our stupidity either way. I'm putting this bluntly and not in a mean way. Best chance you've got tflo is to ask for (indirect) help from your guides/guardian angel or whatever you wanna call them and maybe stay intune to your spiritual side so you would know if any help came in.

tflofasho

So whats the point of focusing on god and not ask for help from other powers when he says not to?

That's why i cant stand christians, it's this stupid mental cop out with their stupid bs trying to turn it all around when the truth is quite in front.

god sounds like an asshole to me. and here he claims he's good and is willing and yet, does nothing and sits on his ass and laugh? thats a wicked god if i ever seen or heard of one.