2008 Stonehenge dig exposed

Num7

Administrator
Staff
2008 Stonehenge dig exposed

This is a massive article from BBC, that explain all the stuff they found during the 2008 dig. There's some amazing stuff in there that was unknown before.

This page features a sumary made up from "signs" about all the known conspiracies about NWO and Free Masons.
The Cosmic Mind : Musings From The Universe: The BBC 2008 Stonehenge Dig Agenda

Now, for more serious informations, here's a link to BBC
BBC - History - Stonehenge Dig 2008
Timewatch archaeologists have carried out the first dig for almost half a century inside the stone circle of the world's most famous Neolithic monument. Their aim was to unearth evidence for a startling new theory - that Stonehenge was built to heal the sick. See what happened, below.
Looks like they put their theory around the fact that Stonehenge was built to heal people.
BBC - History - Stonehenge Dig 2008

According to what they found, They achieved to put a new construction date on Stonehenge. They also managed to find a lot of old stuff where they made the dig, like tools, animal bones, etc. The man conducting the dig is pretty known in the world of antiquaries and and archeologists.
Professor Geoff Wainwright is currently President of the Society of Antiquaries which celebrates its tercentenary this year, is a director of Bluestone and Chairman of Wessex Archaeology."
I haven't read anything new about Stonhenge for a long time. That's cool to see they're still working around it in order to understand it better.

Num7

kcwildman

Beastmaster
Re: BBC: 2008 Stonehenge Dig Exposed

yeh thats great I just herd a guy talking bout stonehenge being on a vortex power line of the Earths magnetic field and that it was a power suply point for the old ones. the guy is David J smith, news watch mag. hes real big on the illumanutty stuff too

Num7

Administrator
Staff

Yep, some say it's the center of some great power unknown to us, but know to the civilizations of the ancient world. The most amazing is on how long they built it. They constructed it for over 3000 years, adding some new stuff, adding new stones etc. It must be great to see that place for real instead of looking at photos.

kcwildman

Beastmaster

hell yes, man I would love to go stand in the center, and see if the hair stands up on my arms. I herd reports of people saying when you stand in the center you can project your self to anywhere you want to go.
kinda like remote viewing/astral projection stuff. not sure I buy that but the lines of power and Earths field generation is very intersting its close to the Tesla stuff

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
hell yes, man I would love to go stand in the center, and see if the hair stands up on my arms. I herd reports of people saying when you stand in the center you can project your self to anywhere you want to go.
kinda like remote viewing/astral projection stuff. not sure I buy that but the lines of power and Earths field generation is very intersting its close to the Tesla stuff

Or it was just prolly the place where they had Keggers!

kcwildman

Beastmaster

gonzogirl said:
Or it was just prolly the place where they had Keggers!
WHAT???? KEGGER ?????WHERE????? WHEN ?????HOW MUCH??????:D
no realy the guy Smith has a lot of stuff on this grid of intersecting power lines

gonzogirl

kc wildman said:
WHAT???? KEGGER ?????WHERE????? WHEN ?????HOW MUCH??????:D
no realy the guy Smith has a lot of stuff on this grid of intersecting power lines

Yeah but dont you think it would be bigger news if that were true?
Or is it? I havent heard to much about it.....

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well Tesla got himself killed over free energy from the earth he was collecting it aith sometype of coil

gonzogirl

So his heart just couldnt take it? I can imagine how scary it would be to work with electricity for so long..What it could do to the body....:eek:

kcwildman

Beastmaster

well we are not sure just what happened there was a fire. all notes were lost