3 6 9 Theory Of Nikola Tesla, The Universe Secret Code..

TimeFlipper

i was palning to use my frenquency generators to sonically separate graphene from graphite and other experiments to
The difference between Graphene and Graphite is that Graphite is an allotrope (different physical form) of Carbon having several Carbon sheets, whereas Graphene is a single Carbon sheet of Graphite...You have to be extremely careful when sonically seperating the sheets, i will have to work out the exact frequency for you, although i do believe it will be in the Ultra-Sonic frequency range...I really hope it wont be too near to the Bat frequency which is an insectivore and very delicate :eek:..
BATTY.jpg

steven chiverton

and ive added a slight modification since and have decide to install the output led that works off the output an via a switch so now it sounds very interesting and brings to mind some interesting ideas and possible applications using this method

steven chiverton

my tesla 3,6,9 based frequency generator has a few surprises, and i dident pay enough attention to it in my latest 2 video uploads where in one video i can hear my voice ok when i point the ultrasonic speaker at myself with my camcorder on but when i point it away my voice is cut and i did some googling to find out about sonic microphone jammers which you only know if it worked by playing your video back and hear the voice is jamed by some sound only the microphone can hear , in my case my circuit did the opposite and jams my voice when i point the ultrasonic speaker away from me and not when i point it at me and even stranger i can hear my voice drop down physically which is also captured by my camcorder mike so this is doing the opposite to a microphone jammer so i have some new ideas to try out yet from the new ideas i got from the bizarre results

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
my tesla 3,6,9 based frequency generator has a few surprises, and i dident pay enough attention to it in my latest 2 video uploads where in one video i can hear my voice ok when i point the ultrasonic speaker at myself with my camcorder on but when i point it away my voice is cut and i did some googling to find out about sonic microphone jammers which you only know if it worked by playing your video back and hear the voice is jamed by some sound only the microphone can hear , in my case my circuit did the opposite and jams my voice when i point the ultrasonic speaker away from me and not when i point it at me and even stranger i can hear my voice drop down physically which is also captured by my camcorder mike so this is doing the opposite to a microphone jammer so i have some new ideas to try out yet from the new ideas i got from the bizarre results

There is a science behind this. The voice jamming probably has something to do with the distance a wall has from the mic. Try playing around with the distance and see for yourself.

steven chiverton

ive recently completed my second tesla 3,6,9 number based frequency generator and new pvc circuit box design and today a ran a test using my double opposing piezo speaker set up double slit experiment and clashed the frequencies together, during the test i had m y hand cupped in front of the double opposing double piezo , and hoping to again break the astral lock of my right hand like i did in another experiment , but this wasent the case as the experiment was different. i videoed it to watch after the experiment to see what i get and in the replay examination i noticed a part of my finger on the video appear to loose clarity for a short time before going back clear, and the clashing frequencies was creating what sounded like Morse code signals and some had to be translated backwards like as if they are from alternate parralell reality where everything here is backwards there the translation is b, t, u, z, o, j
and also during the experiment i suspect a bizarre result was happening and the clashing frequencies was causing some kind of unknown feedback from the piezo to the circuit thus freezing and or slowing the time rate of the flasher led down , which gives another clue as the built in polarity indicators was a part of the circuit to test for time field effects in the case of it, if it should do slow the ac cycles down thus making only one led light up and this effect was in the first out of two tesla 3,6,9 number based frequency generators so the clashing frequencies was i think maybe creating some time delay effect for a time before it went back to normal when i switched the frequency to the next or by some strange feedback effect , even though due to some unknown circuit indifferences in the second design the flashing leds were not synchronized at all so the strange effects may be from the frequencies setting number 5 on one and number 2 on the second tesla 3,6,9 number based frequency generator i didnt expect the flash rate of one led to either stop or delay or slow down so something's not right here, as both pizeos have there own frequencies and clashing them together i dident expect a time delay or other to create this effect and theres no exchange of anything i can know of from one to the other piezo only sound so something's being generated thats causing the effect latter ill try my hdr time coil in the circuit experiment

Last edited:

steven chiverton

both tesla 369 number based frequency generators are only linked at the double opposing piezos so there no metal contact as they are plastic so nothing can travel from one to the other and the mystery may lie in the clashing frequencies and what if any can travel back through them and create this effect if any is unknown and the rotary switch i used to set each frequency one at a time ,is plastic so there no contact with anything yet the dial plate surrounding it is metal and it contacts the plastic non conductive rotary switch yet if i touch that metal dial plate the frequency changes like theres an unknown connection between my finger or hand or aura to the circuit so thats strange and the set up experiment still like in a former experiment emits an electromagnetic wave thats picked up in my vlf receiver circuit linked to an amplifier still

TimeFlipper

both tesla 369 number based frequency generators are only linked at the double opposing piezos so there no metal contact as they are plastic so nothing can travel from one to the other and the mystery may lie in the clashing frequencies and what if any can travel back through them and create this effect if any is unknown and the rotary switch i used to set each frequency one at a time ,is plastic so there no contact with anything yet the dial plate surrounding it is metal and it contacts the plastic non conductive rotary switch yet if i touch that metal dial plate the frequency changes like theres an unknown connection between my finger or hand or aura to the circuit so thats strange and the set up experiment still like in a former experiment emits an electromagnetic wave thats picked up in my vlf receiver circuit linked to an amplifier still
Do you have a video to show us cobber?