50 years today, man set off to land on the Moon..Did it really happen?

TimeFlipper

I would imagine black budget technology would give us something faster than radio waves to communicate over vast distances even back then..

Nice try Snake, even some amateur radio operators were listening to the conversations on their own radios, which only received the radio frequencies associated with the standard speed of light of 186000 miles per second....Super luminal speeds require entirely different types of transmitters and receivers....The Moon is not considered to be a vast distance away from us :p..

HDRKID

A few people are starting to wake up. Here is one example for you.

TAKEN FROM Hertz Files For Bankruptcy After 16,000 Employees Were Let Go And CEO Made Over $9 Million
The Wall Street Journal reported, “Hertz Global Holdings Inc., one of the nation’s largest car-rental companies, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday, saddled with about $19 billion in debt and nearly 700,000 vehicles that have been largely idled because of the coronavirus.” The company has lost money for the past four consecutive years, including $58 million in 2019.

Notice that Hertz was losing money years before there was any corona virus. However, the narrative is to blame our economic crisis on corona virus. Sadly, most people prefer to live in a dream and not wake up. However, the dream is turning into a fright mare. If you start digging, more and more pieces of the truth will come up.

paulyoung2

that south African runner of the deep state is now sending few fellas up to low orbit lol of course all pre approved by the military industrial complex.. got to have some kind of replacement for the shuttle and got to get the species cheering for the 50 million dollars a day spent on nasa while they sit home jobless with human to human interaction at all time low and human to machine interaction at all time high

thank your iPhone!

if you got anything in your kokonut up there be sure to not use 4 and 5 gs…. go with 2-3 gs or go landlines.. and no im not 60+ .. this is how much shit your species is going to go through fairly soon because of that toxic soup karma and the deep state enslaving you for 75 years

a war will eventually break out.. there is no way the john waynes and elvis presely of united states let this go for good.. a war breaks and the libertarians will win this war but there will be big price to pay

detoxify your soup
re route

Mark Date

paulyoung2

the subject though been all lied about and twisted.. but you know it I don't need to tell you that.. you are safely awakening.. its just so slow it's painful (for you that is)

paulyoung2

no one said it didn't "happen"
how and why it happened and why you were fooled is the question at hand.
and I am on subject.. read the title of the thread.. it is subject related in a big way.

TimeFlipper

It happened. There's a good deal of evidence you can find online that it happened.

Yes I agree with your point here and the previous posting to this one. There has been so called "evidence" that says the Moon landing did happen, and there has been millions of people since 1969 who were convinced that it didnt happen....I first started to think something was wrong as soon as I saw the "Astronauts" stepping out of their landing craft back on Earth, laughing and waving to people, and walking about very normally..

As you know, after you have been out of Gravity for a period of time your arms and leg muscles become very weak and shrink...Maybe you have been swimming for about 20 minutes and as soon as you get out of the water buoyancy back onto land your legs briefly start to feel heavy...

The "Astronauts" were away from Earth Gravity for 8 days, 3 hours, 18 minutes and 35 seconds after launch...Perhaps a member can provide a video from You Tube which mentions the "Astronauts" were exercising, especially Michael Collins, who never even "walked on the Moon"...
Please remember that Moon Gravity is only one sixth the amount of Gravity, compared to Earths Gravity...Therefore the Moon Walks cannot be considered as exercise, because there would be a more extreme reaction to the swimming example I gave...Take a look at the exercise regime of the astronauts on board the International Space Station, on an average of 2 hours everyday..

Last edited: