Alien Message to Mankind: "Do You Wish That We Show Up?"

wyldberi

As stated earlier, here are some of my reactions to this Message. First among those reactions is:
"our Space Brothers are back!"
The narrative of this "Message" is basically the same as what was contained in previous iterations of the story line:
"Your planet and your ecosystem are on the brink of disaster. Your governments have been infiltrated by evil aliens who aim to enslave you. We are here to help; we will do so when the time is right."
This theme gained some popularity during the days of my youth. It arose in the wake of disappointments that developed when the "peace, love, and understanding" advocated by the Hippie movement did not take root. The original Space Brothers date back to the early days of the UFO movement during the late 1940's and early 1950's.
After this, I experience cautionary responses from my past that are rooted in warnings of Biblical prophesy. Concerning the end times, spiritual beings, angels and demons, are slated to appear on earth in order to deceive those whose faith is not strongly rooted in Christian theology and spiritual enlightenment. There are also at least two television shows being aired this season that have angels interacting with human societies.
As I read through this material, parts of me take note of various concepts and points being made that are rooted in Theosophy, Buddhism, contemporary holistic philosophy, Star Trek, Babylon 5, "The Day the Earth Stood Still," and most of the tales associated with UFO's, alien encounters and abductions, and the associations between off-world entities and a shadow government that controls the USA and operates fleets of interplanetary antigravity spacecraft in support of human colonies on Mars and our Moon.
In many ways this reads like a compilation of esotericism. Then again, it reads like an old fashioned chain letter.
These were popular back before personal computers and the internet became so prevalent. Each letter promised some benefit for those who followed the instructions, and a warning for those who failed to follow the instructions. Each relied upon the recipient passing copies of the chain letter along to several people they knew. This message follows the same pattern.
I suppose I've had other reactions I can't recall at this time. That seems enough to illustrate my point.
My point is, after going through these reactions I bump into a dilemma: "What if this is real? What if there are invisible being who are prepared to appear and straighten our messes out for us?" Or, as indicated in this Message, beings willing to provide us with a way of getting rid of the negative forces working against us so that we can begin implementing solutions to solve the very real problems we face on our planet.
In the midst of all the improbable factors recounted above, there is a part of me that resonates with the crux of the matter described therein, a hope or a wish that this would turn out to be true, and that it becomes a reality.
Back at the turn of the century, the turn of the millennium, many people awaited the end of the world. Again in 2012 expectations ran high in light of the predictions based on the abrupt end of the Mayan calendar corresponding with that year. There is another calendar to consider, the Indian cycle of the great year. Indian mystics point out that we are at the turning point of that cycle, when the light is due to return after a descent into darkness that has lasted for something like the last 12,000 years.
=====
I'm nearly done with my rephrasing of the text of this Message as found on the You Tube site. I'll post it in a new thread for your reference. Your comments, corrections, and suggestions are invited.

Last edited:

J.A.

Something apparently tells me that if you look at the sky, what, you see, can be a twisted manipulations sight, an issue that my conscience most certainly gives me no absolute proof at all that I can seem to be happy w., good luck to us all, best wishes, J.A. P.S.: If anything, I post, sounds way too ordinary etc., it's just a thought-about detail, i.e. mine that even God gives me no idea, whatsoever that I can hide from you, since The T. Tr. Concept requires us all to be extr. good optimists, forever to be, that's all, there is to it.

Rosco..Jones

Personally Yes, i think it would change us all for the good, and i do wish to finally put the debate to rest of "Are we alone".

Realistically No, if that did happen the world would turn into chaos, people would shoot at the ships, riots would break out and the world would turn into anarchy. Humans at our current stage are not ready for that, we cant be at peace with our self's or our own kind let alone a intelligence far more advanced than ours and not from out planet.

True. From their perspective, if you were an explorer observing a tribe of warlike cannibals, would you walk in and say hello?

HDRKID

History has shown us what happens when two societies merge. Ask native people about their own experience. Most will tell you that they were better off before, even with less technology and more issues... we can agree.

Personally, I can say from my own experience. Living with aliens is kind of like this movie.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I don't know. What if some advanced extraterrestrial species that look similar to the Teletubbies showed up? And what if they and their flying saucers (if they even have them) were bulletproof (bullets and other weapons bounce off them)? And what if they are actually a very benevolent species? If all of this is true, the saying goes like this: "If you can't beat them, join them!"

I have a theory: I bet there are species like this, and not just species that would look similar to the Teletubbies. If even benevolent species in this day and age revealed themselves to the mainstream public, most of us Earth humans would go into denial, and chaos would commence throughout our planet. That's why aliens revealing themselves could potentially be dangerous! For now, they only want to let themselves be known to good, trustworthy people who are open to outside-the-box theories and concepts, as well as the whole truth. Being much more advanced than us, I think they'd want us to come to them first, rather than vice versa.

TnWatchdog

I don't know. What if some advanced extraterrestrial species that look similar to the Teletubbies showed up? And what if they and their flying saucers (if they even have them) were bulletproof (bullets and other weapons bounce off them)? And what if they are actually a very benevolent species? If all of this is true, the saying goes like this: "If you can't beat them, join them!"

I have a theory: I bet there are species like this, and not just species that would look similar to the Teletubbies. If even benevolent species in this day and age revealed themselves to the mainstream public, most of us Earth humans would go into denial, and chaos would commence throughout our planet. That's why aliens revealing themselves could potentially be dangerous! For now, they only want to let themselves be known to good, trustworthy people who are open to outside-the-box theories and concepts, as well as the whole truth. Being much more advanced than us, I think they'd want us to come to them first, rather than vice versa.
I would feel like I was cheated or something like that...all the anticipation of an alien disclosure, in my lifetime, only to witness the arrival of the Teletubbies. lol What a let down.

PoisonApple

Badass ☆。*♡✧*。
Zenith

I would feel like I was cheated or something like that...all the anticipation of an alien disclosure, in my lifetime, only to witness the arrival of the Teletubbies. lol What a let down.
LOL!!! :ROFLMAO:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith

@TnWatchdog - Do you not like the Teletubbies or anything like them? If not, come on now! What's not to like about benevolent-sounding beings? Yeah, I know my ideas might sound funny at first, but even Albert Einstein was ridiculed when he first came out with his outside-the-box theories, was he not?

TnWatchdog

@TnWatchdog - Do you not like the Teletubbies or anything like them? If not, come on now! What's not to like about benevolent-sounding beings? Yeah, I know my ideas might sound funny at first, but even Albert Einstein was ridiculed when he first came out with his outside-the-box theories, was he not?
Breaking news they have landed and plan to take over the world. Oh my...save yourselves!
Teletubbies.png