An experiment

Genius

King Ivan
For over a week I've been trying to contact aliens using medition, (although I still am going to try to telescopes. I'm just not sure when) and I don't know if it has to do with the meditation, but I've seen aliens in some of my dreams. I don't remember how exactly they looked like, but I do remember that they were bad aliens.

steven chiverton

telescope all ya going to see maybe is a few aliens sitting on chairs and drinking green tea, at the floating interstellar rock bar . there's ways you can try communicate with them and get there attention i did but i didn't use a telescope i used powerful rf ac transmissions pules high frequency in 2hz mode and during the experiments there has been some alien craft activity since then i even saw one floating over this house at night once , i used a powerful home made rf generating sec exciter i designed and have since then added a morse code key

Genius

King Ivan
telescope all ya going to see maybe is a few aliens sitting on chairs and drinking green tea, at the floating interstellar rock bar . there's ways you can try communicate with them and get there attention i did but i didn't use a telescope i used powerful rf ac transmissions pules high frequency in 2hz mode and during the experiments there has been some alien craft activity since then i even saw one floating over this house at night once , i used a powerful home made rf generating sec exciter i designed and have since then added a morse code key
I'll try it. Hopefully I will be able to communicate with good aliens. But is there a way to contact aliens from the planet you want?

steven chiverton

I'll try it. Hopefully I will be able to communicate with good aliens. But is there a way to contact aliens from the planet you want?
yes by modifying and adapting my sec exciter to the hdr , my theory is if radio waves can travel at 186,000 per second then light years are long and we wont live that long, so transmit through a time hole that way your signal is going faster and further into time so they get it qiucker and if they can reply through the same time hole opening it would be cool, like on stargate they communicate through the same stargate thats open so you can talk instantly from earth to the other side of the galaxy

Dragonchaser

For over a week I've been trying to contact aliens using medition, (although I still am going to try to telescopes. I'm just not sure when) and I don't know if it has to do with the meditation, but I've seen aliens in some of my dreams. I don't remember how exactly they looked like, but I do remember that they were bad aliens.

How can you tell they are "bad aliens" ?

Genius

King Ivan

How can you tell they are "bad aliens" ?
Because just before I woke up (because of my alarm), I remember them coming to kidnap my family, friends and I while we were having our dinner outside.

Dragonchaser

Because just before I woke up (because of my alarm), I remember them coming to kidnap my family, friends and I while we were having our dinner outside.

Sometimes it can be for your own good , to protect you from something worse ? Just a opinion of personal perception and experience .