Ancient Aliens

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm one of those Ancient Aliens nutters. I mean, full out - I think modern humans are the result of complex genetic engineering on the part of a highly advanced alien civilization that came to Earth looking for resources.

I agree. We have so much evidence pointing to ET's as well as many mysteries that just don't add up here on this planet. There definitely are intelligent beings checking us out, all with different motives. (This gives me an idea for another thread).

I could go into really, really deep detail about it, but the gist of the story is that on Nibiru (the Annunaki's home planet) there were succession wars over their throne, which eventually led to one brother trying to off the other.

They say all legends come from somewhere.

My favourite theory about the Giza Pyramids is that they were built by these gods as basically a fancy landing pad that goes across the Sinai peninsula. There are structures around the world, which mimic exactly the positioning of these pyramids, and found in regions where these cultures wouldn't have the ability to interact with each other.

There is even a pyramid in a lake in Wisconsin. How did all of these civilizations build all of these pyramids around the same time unless they communicated with eachother or had outside help?

Krish

Ancient Aliens are here most of the time...not the same body but the new version...
What does the new version look like?

Perhaps...just like you...a little rounder and better skin (outer layer)....and perhaps more beautiful...depending on which ones you prefer....life goes on....

You know, some of us are ancient aliens...think about reincarnation...you will get it...

Harte

I could go into really, really deep detail about it, but the gist of the story is that on Nibiru (the Annunaki's home planet) there were succession wars over their throne, which eventually led to one brother trying to off the other.

They say all legends come from somewhere.
Unfortunately, that's no legend and we know exactly where it came from.

Harte

bluejay_1919

ancient aliens 1-8 I have 1 to 7 as I brought season 7 on dvd from e bay so its posted and on its way season 8 ill get latter as its mainly on sale in the usa great documentaries to watch
We've been watching this show since Season 1. It's wonderful! Definitely has opened our mind up to so many things.

Krish

Ancient Aliens are here most of the time...not the same body but the new version...
ancient aliens 1-8 I have 1 to 7 as I brought season 7 on dvd from e bay so its posted and on its way season 8 ill get latter as its mainly on sale in the usa great documentaries to watch

In one episode in I think Vietnam or Korea, they were talking about air force missiles that the grays took and send it back to the ships....That was a good one and did happen....

steven chiverton

In one episode in I think Vietnam or Korea, they were talking about air force missiles that the grays took and send it back to the ships....That was a good one and did happen....
there was some very interesting ones like Russian jets getting radar images from energy generated by a tall Russian fiberglass pyramid

taykair

The following is rather long (over three hours), and I rather suspect that its creator has an agenda of his own (but then, who doesn't?)

In spite of all that, it is much more accurate than the series it debunks:

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
The following is rather long (over three hours), and I rather suspect that its creator has an agenda of his own (but then, who doesn't?)

In spite of all that, it is much more accurate than the series it debunks:
That's what you think. I find Ancient Aliens much more accurate than what mainstream historians want us to believe.

Ancient Aliens main "theme" is based off Zecharia Sitchin's "translations" in cuneiform text which have been proven by experts who have actual credentials that the Anunnaki are mentioned NOWHERE in the Sumerian texts.

The main theme of the show is bullshit.

Just look at the shakers on that show...David WilCOCK ? Total scammer and grand marshall of the bullshitville parade.

I'll admit in the beginning I bought into the "Anicent Alien Theory" and found it very believable. But once you look deep into the stories they tell you'll find most are bullshit.

Just my 2 cents. Flame away.