Another Inside the HDR Thread: Dissecting my HDR

the 50k ohms 500 volts dc potentiometers are identical to the ones sold by jaycar electronics in Australia and even the brand on the back alpha is the same so they in plenty supplies here and even though they dont say the voltage ratings in the jaycar electronics Webb site they are the same still and comparing them to the ones i brought on e bay from radio shack before they are identicle in every way

The new HDR Caduceus coil on 2005 models is 7.8 centimeters in length…….Steven do you know what this means i found this info on fluxcapacitor.com
the rubbing coil was 7 centimeters and i wound 7.8 layers for my electromagnet which was in refernce to the 7.8 hz schumann resonance so id say they used the same data for the rubbing coil and increase its diamater by point 8 cm

the ac ratings are the same 150 volts ac here but the radio shack ones which are the same says allso 500vdc, the data for the ones here dont include the dc ratings only the ac rating

the ac ratings are the same 150 volts ac here but the radio shack ones which are the same says allso 500vdc, the data for the ones here dont include the dc ratings only the ac rating
damn it Stevo i was looking at this potentiometer today after you told me where to look you are a super big help for me Thanks Man