ANYBODY WITH HDR PLEASE HELP

THEREAL1

Hi my name is Anthony I dont know if this is the right area for this post but I have a few questions I want to see a friend of mine in Texas I was wondering if that would be possible using a HDR unit? and is the HDR safe I want to buy it but I am not sure I also plan to use it for travel to the past and future

Mod Edit: Please do not ask for advice regarding the safety of the HDR as no-one is qualified to give such. Thank you, Grayson.

OllyB

edited to fit in line with specific unpublised Forum rules - due to moderators request;

".........S. Gibbs, once told me of a timeline where people use <CENSORED> which contain an <CENSORED> and an HDR. they could travel around the planet to the <CENSORED> via the resonators and <CENSORED>. However once every 600 jumps or so, someone came out with their brain 'scrambled'.........."

......"I'm currently trying to find this out myself specifically. There probably is a way but you'd probably still have to locate a ,<CENSORED> or specifically a <CENSORED> (a <CENSORED> would probably be best) ".......

I realise this now does not answer your question. I'm not allowed, apparently. Sorry. So sorry if you attempt to acheive this Via a <CENSORED> and an HDR unit. I'm not permitted to now warn you what a <CENSORED> is, even though you're bound to come across them when reading about the HDR. - you'll rarely read a published warning about them. but you need to be aware.

Kind regards,
Olly

P.S. My best advice would be to ask this is in a noraml informative forum, where people are also interested in the processes of time travel. Perhaps Opmmurs forum or the Time Travel Institute etc.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe

Originally posted by OllyB@Dec 30 2004, 01:16 PM
I would suggest the HDR unit it safe.

Back that statement up with unequivocal evidence, or withdraw it by amending this post.

Thank you for your co-operation. :D

StarLord

Originally posted by THEREAL1@Dec 30 2004, 02:24 AM
Hi my name is Anthony I dont know if this is the right area for this post but I have a few questions I want to see a friend of mine in Texas I was wondering if that would be possible using a HDR unit? and is the HDR safe I want to buy it but I am not sure I also plan to use it for travel to the past and future

Anthony, you would be better off waiting for Scotty to realign the transporter after he finished lunch if you wanted to use a machine to see a friend of yours.

Tippy

I would be happy to help you out with some advice - but, alas, I don't know what an HDR is.

I wish someone would tell me.

In English.

Simple English.

StarLord

HDR is a melange of electrical parts that equal a Placebo. You can learn to do exactly the same thing without it. You do not need a radionic gizmo like that to learn OBE or Astral Travel.

Much the same way Wicca or the other old ways might work, it is the Intent in conjunction with concentrated effort to achieve a specific goal that is causing the confusion. For some reason folks are being convinced that they need something that plugs into the wall to do what can be done Naturally.

Tippy

Thank you , Star - I keep seeing the initials crop up - yet could not figure out what it was.

I must say I tend to agree with you.

OllyB

Back that statement up with unequivocal evidence, or withdraw it by amending this post.

Thank you for your co-operation.

I don't have to. If you read my post again properly you'll see that i made it clear what i was giving was opinion not fact. 'I would suggest' is a very clear description that this is not factual or presented with evidence. I used the term 'suggest' for this very reason.

Therefore you have absolutely no grounds to make demands based on your own mis-informed assumptions of what i meant. This forum is a free service to give opinion if its not in an offensive manner. Suggesting is to give an opinion. Did i offend you in my delivery of it or something?

anyhow;

Seeing as there has been some confusion, i will make this clear;

The HDR unit is based on old philadelphia EXP. technology. Thats ancient in military terms.

However its governed by radionics, Technically this technology (radionics) is as safe as you want to make it (that includes the whole scale - from disasterous - to rock solid). But as i said, this might not always be the case. They are always many other factors other then the unit that can go wrong. The fact that the unit needs an exterior field as within a leyline, means its also factored into other variables. This is what i was trying to get across. Its not just unit you want to ask about if your asking about safety.

If there was no radionics involved, i wouldn't go within 100ft of an HDR unit when it was turned on.

So as you can see, i can only suggest the unit iself is safe (which in term is not a claim to fact - obviously). To say i know it is, is to say i know you and exactly how you would use it. Which i can't.

The unit however, is safe for everything else other then physical travel, As long as you don't get carried away by overusing the E.M.

for physical, there are other variables that need to be worked in. Not just the unit itself.

If you leve it switched on over night and it burns through the protective tape an sets alight to your carpet, then no - the unit probably won't be safe.

Kindest regards,
Olly

OllyB

Starlord,

Apart from your coment about a 'placebo', I agree whole heartedly with what you say. OBE and Astral don't need to have anything other then a sound body, mind and spirit to be achieved.

However, Often you tend to provide this in reply to specific questions that are not about metaphysical time travel, but rather physical travel.

In which case people are not asking about OBE's or Astral travel.

Kind regards,
Olly.

Jovial_Kitten

OBE and Astral don't need to have anything other then a sound body, mind and spirit to be achieved.

Wouldn't that be a placebo essentially?
Someone taking a placebo to cure a headache ends up with a sound mind body and spirit.