Ask a Time Traveler anything.

Croattoan27

Hi Croattoan it's me once again I just wanted to say thanks for talking with me I have four more questions for you so here they are and thanks for answering all of them for me:

1. What kind of physics or science is in your timeline?

2. Do libraries and historical buildings still stand in your timeline?

3. What kind of music and hobbies do you like and what is there to do in your timeline in general and in private?

4. Is your president a good guy or dictator in your timeline or not at all?

1. Same as here.
2. Not really, if they did, they would be eroded to absolute Hell.
3. Nowadays I have found myself to be a fan of Hip-Hop and Heavy Metal, but I seem to like every genre.
4. Honest opinion? He's a piece of [REDACTED].

Dee12

Ok , lets get serious ,

You can travel through time , i have this conscious feelimg throught a long time that me and someone can do something crazy for the entire earth.

Why dont you go to certain time periods and enducate people so the awarness of time travel some what spreads to the more inteligent beings , and no im not talking about the president etc.

To prove it why cant u vist me atleast TO prove this because u have the power to the unvierse there is so much that can and cant be done and discoverd.

U got anxiety , u might just need a pal to speak to every now and then or something right?

Time travel is preety insane so what do u say ? How can i find this substance so i can analize it in my lab?

Abd also PICS?? , why dont you upload a picture of your time? Anything the concept of this is so amazing if its true share

Thanks

sEeMsLeGiT

When does humanity learn about life outside of Earth, and with the knowledge what advancements in science have been made to adjust?

Croattoan27

When does humanity learn about life outside of Earth, and with the knowledge what advancements in science have been made to adjust?
Not a damn alien being from any planet has ever given us a chance. They never cared 99% of the time and were just interested in taking over. Luckily, their bickering turned in our favor most of the time.

sEeMsLeGiT

Not a damn alien being from any planet has ever given us a chance. They never cared 99% of the time and were just interested in taking over. Luckily, their bickering turned in our favor most of the time.

Ok but back to the question...when does humanity discover living beings other than our own?

TimeFlipper

Back to your question..
Governments have known for years that there are, other life entities (OLE) living amongst us here on earth..

The govts of the world want to keep such information from us poor mortals for fear of panic..
Maybe every successive govts are other life entities, elected by the illuminati and not the human electorate..

Even our "local govts" are selected by the freemasons who are the second chain of command from the illuminati..
Where i live in Deby UK, every church that was built, and we have lots of them, were made by the freemasons and they left each individual marking of the builder on the brickwork.

This was because centuries ago none of the working freemasons could neither read nor write, so this became a secret code for freemasons which has developed and continued right upto today..Now you have insight into how a mason can communicate with other masons in secret...

Croattoan27

Ok but back to the question...when does humanity discover living beings other than our own?
We don't. They just decide to reveal themselves. Truth be told, we never really got far to discovering them. The closest we got was knowing of them. There was one guy of who I shall not name, that knows a lot about an alien race. The only problem is that he's being lied to by them and he has his priorities wrong.