Call to ban Inquisitor from Paranormalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harte

Some poster with a post count under 50 comes on here and suggests a long-time member should be banned because... butt hurt.
Is this what it's come to?

Seems to me that someone that would outright call for the ouster of a long-term member after only being on here a few days is violating the T&C.

Anybody here want to waste time with this whiner?

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Might I suggest the Star Trek Agonizer as a deterrent?

Yeats

I oppose the ban for the same reasons I gave in the other thread calling for a ban.

Being new here myself, I am beginning to wonder if this kind of thing is common at this forum. If so, then I fear that it is only a matter of time before I find myself on trial. If it is, and if I do find myself in the dock, then I assure everyone that I won't bother offering a defense. I shall simply slip quietly out the door.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I oppose the ban for the same reasons I gave in the other thread calling for a ban.

Being new here myself, I am beginning to wonder if this kind of thing is common at this forum. If so, then I fear that it is only a matter of time before I find myself on trial. If it is, and if I do find myself in the dock, then I assure everyone that I won't bother offering a defense. I shall simply slip quietly out the door.

It is very rare for someone to get banned. And the ban isn't for all time. In many cases Num7 does give people a second chance.

Harte

This isn't common on any forum.
It's an example of a poster thinking that their opinion is more important than the opinion of everyone else on the board.
It's actually a symptom of groupthink.

Harte

Inquisitor

Some poster with a post count under 50 comes on here and suggests a long-time member should be banned because... butt hurt.

Seems to me that someone that would outright call for the ouster of a long-term member after only being on here a few days is violating the T&C.

Harte

You are proving my point without realizing it, thank you. (y)

Remember what I said about equally holding people responsible? Genuine hypocrisy right here.

TimeFlipper

Harte

I agree with what you have said Hartey (y):)..
To repeat some of the postings I have already posted, its my humble opinion that the Inquisitor is definitely one of those Politically correct minded individuals, and probably a member of that pernicious cult called Antifa, that accuse anyone who opposes their twisted thinking as racist or fascist...

The Inquisitor admitted to spending time on Paranormalis purposely looking for anything that our member Einstein might have posted that HE could complain about!!...He did exactly the same thing on the Time-Travel Institute website....Those actions imho, are not standard types of behaviour!!...I took a look at the word Inquisitor, which was an official with judicial powers to investigate and eliminate "heresy", which means any belief or theory that is strongly at variance with established beliefs or customs such as the Catholic Faith for example...

In the early 12th century, an "INQUISITION" was set up within the Catholic Church to root out and punish heresy throughout Europe and the Americas that continued for hundreds of years...The Inquisition is infamous for the severity of its tortures and its persecution of Jews and Muslims...Its worst actions were in Spain, where the Spanish Inquisition was a dominant force for more 200 years, resulting in over 32,000 executions!!

Our member the Inquisitor chose his name accurately which reflects his inner most thoughts and actions towards our member Einstein, such as the obsessive hunting for any posting he hopes to use for a ban on Einsteins membership, that are all down to the Inquisitors own paranoia that was proved to be completely wrong by all of our Paranormalis members!!...IMHO the Inquisitor is a very "nasty piece of work" and I find him loathsome!!...

We can expect more of his kind (Typical Vile Antifa Supporters) becoming members of Paranormalis, and if it was MY decision to ban him, I most certainly would ban him, instantly!!

Status
Not open for further replies.