can i travel back in time and change my decision?

Awakening

Time paradoxes cannot take place in the real world. Whenever you time travel, you are just traveling to a point in time different from your starting point.

Technically you are not going back in time or into the future. You are moving... in time.

As follows:

You are here and now in your starting point: London, July 2020.
{Our timeline is [Subjective Convergence 0.00%]}

You want to go back 10 years and 7 months, to January 2010.
{Your target timeline is, perhaps unknowingly, [SC 1.23001%]}

In this example, 10 years 7 months apart = 1.23001% = travel distance.

Please consider that SC = TT 'distance' measurement just as Km/Mi for physical distance.

In reality you are just moving from your Subjective Present to one of the infinite possible Objective Presents, which is an accurate representation of your past (Subjective Past). However, you can move in between your SP to another timeline in which different decisions have taken place up to their present.

TL;DR: No, you cannot 'change past', but you can move between timelines where different decisions have been made.

Please, do not ask how I know this as I am not able to disclosure.

Gacut

Time wanderer
i want to change a decision i took 10 years ago.

If we consider the multiverse theory, you would just make an change not in your main timeline. You would cause an alternate reality to pop up in which Your 'Past self' persona wouldn't make that mistake. After you go back to your time, Your timeline wouldnt change a bit. You need to kill yourself in a better alternate universe and replace past-you with yourself. The Doppelganger effect.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
i want to change a decision i took 10 years ago.

It may not be possible. The multiple worldline theory states that any change you make will happen in a different timeline, not your home timeline. It is just a theory, though.

Oh, sorry. Someone already mentioned it.

HDRKID

I know this is going to sound crazy. Well, here we go. I bought at an electronics store a PC that was max expensive. It was $2,000 and it did not work for me. OK, so I decided to return it ,but they said no. Actually, they did not even request a 15% restocking fee, but simple said - no. That too many people were returning items, so they did not allow returns any more. Well, I was angry. Then I thought about using my HDR to go back one day and give myself a warning.

The next day the expensive PC was gone. Also, I had not spent $2000 plus tax on a piece of junk that was not working, but I did not remember giving myself a warning. Strange events began to occur. The grocery store was no longer in front of the mall, but way in the back which is an inconvenience. Hey, I asked my friends and they remembered it being in the front, but they did not remember when the mall decided to make the move. It was more than the grocery. The cinema was missing. I remember going there with my girlfriend to see movies.

She did not remember when it closed down and neither did other people, but it was gone.

Also, near my house there was a golf course. They use to have tennis courts and other rec areas. These were all closed down for some reason. A lot of the changes were minor. Still, the place did not feel the same.

I asked Steven Gibbs and he said it was not a good idea to use my HDR to make changes as I could really mess things up. Well, I do not want to create a mess. Still, that is my experience.

timeless_experience_ai.jpg

Mr. Door-Chan_16

Time paradoxes cannot take place in the real world. Whenever you time travel, you are just traveling to a point in time different from your starting point.

Technically you are not going back in time or into the future. You are moving... in time.

As follows:

You are here and now in your starting point: London, July 2020.
{Our timeline is [Subjective Convergence 0.00%]}

You want to go back 10 years and 7 months, to January 2010.
{Your target timeline is, perhaps unknowingly, [SC 1.23001%]}

In this example, 10 years 7 months apart = 1.23001% = travel distance.

Please consider that SC = TT 'distance' measurement just as Km/Mi for physical distance.

In reality you are just moving from your Subjective Present to one of the infinite possible Objective Presents, which is an accurate representation of your past (Subjective Past). However, you can move in between your SP to another timeline in which different decisions have taken place up to their present.

TL;DR: No, you cannot 'change past', but you can move between timelines where different decisions have been made.

Please, do not ask how I know this as I am not able to disclosure.
May I ask on the Mathematical Calculation of the Subjective Divergence? Just curious.

TimeFlipper

I know this is going to sound crazy. Well, here we go. I bought at an electronics store a PC that was max expensive. It was $2,000 and it did not work for me. OK, so I decided to return it ,but they said no. Actually, they did not even request a 15% restocking fee, but simple said - no. That too many people were returning items, so they did not allow returns any more. Well, I was angry. Then I thought about using my HDR to go back one day and give myself a warning.

The next day the expensive PC was gone. Also, I had not spent $2000 plus tax on a piece of junk that was not working, but I did not remember giving myself a warning. Strange events began to occur. The grocery store was no longer in front of the mall, but way in the back which is an inconvenience. Hey, I asked my friends and they remembered it being in the front, but they did not remember when the mall decided to make the move. It was more than the grocery. The cinema was missing. I remember going there with my girlfriend to see movies.

She did not remember when it closed down and neither did other people, but it was gone.

Also, near my house there was a golf course. They use to have tennis courts and other rec areas. These were all closed down for some reason. A lot of the changes were minor. Still, the place did not feel the same.

I asked Steven Gibbs and he said it was not a good idea to use my HDR to make changes as I could really mess things up. Well, I do not want to create a mess. Still, that is my experience.

timeless_experience_ai.jpg

Personally i believe that what you said in the first paragraph, was simply a very realistic dream...In the second paragraph you had obviously "woken up" from your very realistic dream.....Deep dream states can get easily mixed up with reality..

Mahadragon

49 yrs old, I wouldn't change a thing with my life or my decisions. At every step of the way, I have made the best decision with the knowledge that I had. No way in hell I change or question anything I did in the past.

JackStagger

The answers are basically yes but you definitely shouldn't or it doesn't matter anyway.

So essentially the answer is no. You'd either destroy the world you know in doing it or it can never be undone. Knowledge will help you move past it though.