Captain Leale Martelli - The Odyssey in the Realms of Time

TimeFlipper

Do you like "domination"? I don't like the word at all. They think it is a question of either being dominated by the Arabs or dominate the world. Humanity is evil, unholy, inperfect animals that need a ruler, like at Nazi times if not even worse.

I dont understand your reason for quoting my posting, where i asked Little Doctor what was the purpose of an inverted pyramid?..
The reply you gave starting off with, Do you like "domination", has absolutely no relevance at all to my question to Little Doctor :confused:..

Armeno

I dont understand your reason for quoting my posting, where i asked Little Doctor what was the purpose of an inverted pyramid?..
The reply you gave starting off with, Do you like "domination", has absolutely no relevance at all to my question to Little Doctor :confused:..
Timeflipper,l too sometimes have difficulty understanding Martin's comments , but we must forgive him because he is the only one who has had contacts with the dark energies present in the Valle Benedetta,perhaps this experience may have made him part of history .

MartinTower

Armeno, green energy due to walk and prayers was peaceful but most of the air was filled with disharmonies and blank spaces.

TimeFlipper, the answer is related to domination bcs there can never be enough green to lift that, at least now.

Armeno i think you are both very brave and very sadomasochistic to live in that place without technology. Books are nice but not helpful against dark forces.

TOURIST

Your last post is really a remarkable amount of secret informations that only few people had the honor to know.
Along the centuries Templars had an incredible strong role about. Nowadays They're still keeping it.
Thank You Little Doctor, I'm very glad reading Your story.
TOURIST