Clues left behind by John Titor? - 01

NaturalPhilosopher

EmsnJcD.jpg

The_Observer

The Doppler Effect..The pitch of a motor bike for example goes higher the nearer it approaches you due to a compression of air in the front of the motor bike....after it passes you the pitch of the motor bike goes lower because the air near to you is no longer getting compressed...
The guy on the motor bike only hears the same constant pitch of his engine, he could never hear a higher or lower pitch because he is never in front or behind his own motor bike...
That sounds like a quote by Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle.

The_Observer

It's easier to make the truth look like the mumbling's of an insane man than it is to hide it completely.

Shhh... ;)

Words can control people. It doesn't really matter what one man does since his actions in the grande scheme of things will be insignificant.

I'm not so sure about that.

Think of it this way. If it wasn't Albert Einstein who did what he did, it would have been someone else. History is already written, we're just pawns used to carry out inevitable actions. Free will exists, but it is still an illusion if everything has already happened. You aren't creating anything new by making a decision, you're just taking a certain predestined path. Ultimately, that says each individual person is insignificant no matter their action. One man cannot destroy the entire universe, and our universe, while able to support life as a consequence of its physical properties, is impartial to the existence of life. The universe doesn't care if we live or die, and our existence is extremely temporary. We can wipe ourselves out, or we can evolve to the point we're a new species. Both endings ensure our race no longer exists in the future. It depends how GRANDE you're thinking before one entity holds insignificance in their actions.

ConvergancePoint

All these years later, and people are still bothering poor Pam. She is obviously a very strong person, in heart and soul. If i had been in her shoes, I would have lashed out violently by now. People will be interested in the Titor thing forever. Pam isn't about to let out the name of that song, and there is good reason for her not to. If she did reveal it, even more yahoos would be bugging her, claiming to be the mythic John Titor.

It does sound like the Trism remark was meant to validate her dream to herself, allowing her to know John was real. Just my take on it.

I want to know how a thread that's supposedly about the mechanicals ended up.being tenpages long without even mentioning any technical attributes.