Cobra CB radio for contact

Displaced Spirit

Just remember you can always take your radio on a road trip where the aliens like to hang out (like 4 corners) and make as much noise as you want! Unless, you live in a area that has a lot of strange activity going on? Or, head towards the nearest reservation? A Native American friend of mine said the nasty little grays are really interested in her people. She has been taken more than once...but, that was near Duluth, Minn and lake Superior around '89. My friend wondered if aliens went there because of the freshwater and the fact that it's an easy landmark to remember.

TimeFlipper

Just remember you can always take your radio on a road trip where the aliens like to hang out (like 4 corners) and make as much noise as you want! Unless, you live in a area that has a lot of strange activity going on? Or, head towards the nearest reservation? A Native American friend of mine said the nasty little grays are really interested in her people. She has been taken more than once...but, that was near Duluth, Minn and lake Superior around '89. My friend wondered if aliens went there because of the freshwater and the fact that it's an easy landmark to remember.

Picture of @Classicalfan626 being abducted by Aliens!! :eek:..

cartoon-illustration-showing-man-being-450w-77403796.jpg:LOL:

Displaced Spirit

So, why do you want to talk to the aliens anyway? I mean, what do you have to offer them? A free examination of your insides? A rare metal that makes a big boom? A truly dizzying intellect? Maybe, if you can show them why they should pick you out of the billion man-pile, they would be more interested in your presence. But, most of us are limited in our usefulness. The only thing we could do is post the encounter on YouTube, so people can pick apart the footage. We can't command the world to instate any changes the aliens might request or anything cool like that.
I did manage to get the attention of some aliens that were hanging out above the planet, when I was a kid and my spirit went out of my body. The aliens followed my thought back to my body and beamed me up. But, it didn't seem to last long and they certainly weren't interested in talking to me. It was pretty surreal, and I could almost imagine it was just a dream, anyway.
Just be careful what you wish for..;)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The alien cookbook comes to mind.

BgkvP-1542648855-1035-quizzes-to_serve_man_main.jpg

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Einstein - LOL at the post above! :LOL:
----
@Displaced Spirit - To put it bluntly, the reason I want to get in contact with aliens is, I want to go back in time and change history. The ideas that they will be shown, or perhaps (I think likely) that they already know about, I am fairly confident will bring good results to the world, and to the universe as a whole.

Here's a sample of my many ideas, Elvis Presley and John Lennon: Still Alive. I published this thread a while ago. But do note, I will repeat that this is only a sample, so I'd rather not hear anyone state, falsely, that I only want to go back in time to prevent the untimely deaths of Elvis and John Lennon. There is much more to it than that.