Cobra CB radio for contact

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No I haven't. Do you know what he suggests?

He posts videos on YouTube on a variety of topics. I haven't watched any of videos that he posts about alien E.T contact. But there are some of those to watch. My main interest with Steven Greer was the corrupt deep state that he does quite a bit of discussion about.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@Einstein - I watched a video of Steven Greer on contact with aliens. He actually trains people to do this, and the method he seems to suggest is a deep form of meditation. If I put my mind to meditation, I could accomplish great things through it.

There is just one major problem with trying to meditate, particularly while I'm at home: we have dog, and he's a big barker. He's a sensitive pooch, and we don't know when he's going to bark. One of the key points of meditation, from another video I watched, is to block out all talk and as much noise as possible.

So I'm wondering if meditation is right for me in this situation. Do you think I should try both meditation and using a CB radio? What do you suggest?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein - I watched a video of Steven Greer on contact with aliens. He actually trains people to do this, and the method he seems to suggest is a deep form of meditation. If I put my mind to meditation, I could accomplish great things through it.

There is just one major problem with trying to meditate, particularly while I'm at home: we have dog, and he's a big barker. He's a sensitive pooch, and we don't know when he's going to bark. One of the key points of meditation, from another video I watched, is to block out all talk and as much noise as possible.

So I'm wondering if meditation is right for me in this situation. Do you think I should try both meditation and using a CB radio? What do you suggest?

Yes! Try them both.

The_Sound_Of_Progress

@titorite - Thanks! I'll do some experimenting if I have to, and I'll discuss these kind of things over with TimeFlipper, because he's the one who suggested CB radio to me. ;)

Edit: I just wanted to add that I do want to attract UFOs. Is it necessary to go beyond the reach of airplanes for that?
You can attract orbs by creating your own crop circles. Use a board to mat down grass in a circle about 2 meters in diameter, then wait for an orb to appear above. It will take some tries and patience, but it has happened. Don't know if this helps, but I'm glad to explain in more detail if you would like.

Last edited:

titorite

I dont know about that. The things that make the crop glyphs have been very clear about thier opposition of deception.

They spelled it out once in knights templar latin. A form of latin only used by the knights templar back when they protected the people along the roads. The only reason the crop glyph happened to get deciphered was because one of the crop glyph investigators happened to have a masonic friend that had studied the subject in some of his Masonic studies. On the one hand they thought no way , cant be real, must be hoax, problem is that form of latin isnt taught at any college. Youre only gonna learn it from old books masons keep.

So making random circles of randomness might just be the galactic equivalent of baby babble. Intricant patterns might be seen as an attempt at deception then again i dont know what what part or impact intent might play into it all.... i do know methodology is probably a factor... they dont bend crops with boards and rope , they use another method.....

You can attract orbs by creating your own crop circles. Use a board to mat down grass in a circle about 2 meters in diameter, then wait for an orb to appear above. It will take some tries and patience, but it has happened. Don't know if this helps, but I'm glad to explain in more detail if you would like.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
@Einstein - TimeFlipper suggested in a private conversation that I use an antenna kit that includes a 5-foot antenna rather than the 6-foot antenna that I initially planned on getting. Do you think an antenna that is 1 foot shorter will make that much of a difference?

Link to antenna kit I'm considering: IBA5 - Firestik 60 Inch Indoor CB Base Antenna.

Yes, it will make a difference. Transmit and recieve distance will be less.